ONE OWNER, well documented - 48,000 miles! - 5.7L 350 V8 - Rare V92 option
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Brougham
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 48,000
- VIN: 1G6DW5476LR708955
- Color: Diplomat Blue
- Engine size: 5.7L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Cadillac BroughamThis is an all original, must see 1990 Cadillac Brougham with 48,000 original miles. As everyone who wants one knows, these cars are now extremely difficult to find in this kind of excellent, original condition with NO RUST. Was a ONE OWNER car when I acquired it from the original owner who had it from 1990 to 2016. Originally delivered to Penske Cadillac of New York, then sold by Charles Cadillac of Pennsylvania.
I don't have to talk this car up. It will stand up to scrutiny, no matter how intense, and will sell itself to the most discriminating Cadillac buyer. Yes, that's the original dust in the engine compartment. I didn't wash it or detail it on purpose to show that this car is the genuine article. Value in collector cars is highest when they have the right color combo, the desirable options, and most importantly, are in all original condition such as this vehicle. Look below for specs and other details:
- Full, comprehensive documentation including original window sticker, sales receipt, service records, owner and service manuals, gold keys, sales brochures
- Complete set of factory equipped Uniroyal Tiger Paw - Royal Seal tires
- Wire wheelcovers
- Last year for factory lacquer metallic paint.
- Highly optioned car with very desirable fuel-injected 5.7L 350ci V8, upgraded 4L60 heavy duty transmission, and V92 factory tow/handling package. (Base models were only produced with a carbureted 5.0L 307ci mated to a entry level 200-4R transmission.)
- Two-tone factory paint (Diplomat Blue metallic with Gray body side inserts) with stripe
- Factory formal roof (also painted Diplomat Blue metallic)
- Dark blue leather interior with dual front power seats with power recliners
- Optional factory correct CD player ($450), CADAR radar detection system ($450), and security system with keyless entry ($2,000) installed by dealer when new.
- Electronic Climate Control with original R-12 A/C system still blowing ice cold.
- Digital instrument cluster with tilt/telescopic steering wheel and cruise control
- 4 note factory trumpet horn
- Dual lighted vanity visors with auxiliary cigarette lighters in both rear doors.
- Front and rear individually controlled courtesy lighting.
- Front storage armrest
- Power trunk release and pull-down feature
- Factory self-leveling system with brand new Gabriel shocks all around (Load Carrier coil-overs for the front suspension, Hi-Jackers for the rear)
- Fiber optic lamp monitors
- Heated outside mirrors
- Twilight Sentinel with adjustable courtesy lighting after ignition switches off
- Compact spare tire, fully furnished trunk interior carpeting, mat, and spare cover
On Jul-30-16 at 12:10:18 PDT, seller added the following information:
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES!
- Dash pad in perfect condition.
- Always a NON-SMOKER. (See picture of cigarette lighter and ashtray)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Original set of floor mats.
- Original, fully functional Bell Atlantic car phone was professionally installed by the dealer in 1991. Phone is permanently mounted to front transmission hump. If you had one of these mobile phones back during the early 1990's, you were part of a very elite group. Hardly anyone had mobile phones in those days, and this was one of the top of the line systems. Contains a built-in, backlit LCD screen and keypad, private or speakerphone mode (speakerphone mic hidden by driver's vanity visor in corner), and a Record-A-Call voicemail system that wirelessly synchronizes with the car phone!
- The CADAR (extremely rare to find today) is also included with all supporting documentation and original retail packaging. This was a specialized radar detection system offered to Cadillac Brougham owners by the Vogue Tyre Co. that was specifically tuned and customized using every aspect of your Cadillac's design to maximize early detection of X and K-band police radar. So easy to install/remove. Simply plug it into the garage door opener power receptacle between the sun visors, turn it on and wait a few seconds for the self-diagnostic mode to complete all circuit checks, and you're ready to go. Packed with features such as signal comparison, an advanced city/highway mode, and a green, amber, and red LED status light array with optional audible alerts. Originally retailed for $499.95. (SEE PICTURES!)
How many times have you gone to see a car only to find out it was a...
- rust bucket?
- flood damaged piece of junk?
- mold and mildew pit?
- cigarette smoker's paradise?
- daily pet taxi with more dog hair and foul odors than a kennel?
- "California or Florida car" with a badly sun-damaged interior?
This car is assuredly none of the above. It's the real deal. Because of all that and more, this is valued as a historic, collector vehicle. It's in the top tier of it's class. It's significant value is evident at every turn, and that is why before anyone asks, the reserve price will not be revealed to anyone for any reason. This is one of those very rare opportunities to purchase a true survivor car.
- Car is located near Manahawkin, NJ. Bidders are welcome to come see the car in person while the listing is active.
- Geared toward the most serious and discriminating Cadillac collector, you don't want to miss this one. If you're new to these cars, do all the research and soak up all the information you can to get familiar with exactly what you're buying. The people who've been in it for a long time already know what a special car this is and they will most likely outbid newcomers.
- Cash is the only accepted payment method. If you win, you must immediately call me at 215-416-8604 and leave a voicemail if necessary to confirm your intent to follow through with the transaction. There is a $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of auction close and the rest is due within 7 days. If the winning bidder never physically shows up in person or makes binding arrangements for vehicle pickup, the $500.00 deposit will be non-refundable since a winning bid represents a legally binding agreement between buyer and seller and eBay as the intermediary.
- Vehicle pickup and shipping along with ALL costs of title/ownership transfer, domestic or international taxes/import duties/tariffs, permanent and/or transit tags, registration, insurance, etc. are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
THANK YOU for your interest and your bids. Best of luck to all!
1990 Cadillac Brougham click to enlargeOn Jul-30-16 at 12:21:19 PDT, seller added the following information:
click to enlarge