**RARE** - 1988 Trump Series Cadillac Limousine - Golden Edition
Price: US $25,000.00 Item location: Acton, Maine, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Brougham
- Type: Limousine
- Trim: Golden Edition
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 20,371
- VIN: 1G6DW51Y5J9722503
- Color: Navy Blue
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Navy Blue
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Cadillac BroughamCommissioned by Donald Trump in 1988, Dillinger/Gaines Coachbuilders and the Cadillac Division of General Motors issued 2 variations of a limousine, The Executive Series and the Golden Series. Each had all the gadgets that were popular at the time:
- For the audiovisual - a Blauplunkt AM/FM stereo CD player and cassette player, TV, and a VHS recorder.
- A wet bar with soda dispenser
- A telephone with dual handsets
- A paper shredder
- A hidden safe
Do a Google Search to learn more about how this vehicle came about. Only a few were made but I'm not sure of the number. I'm reading that 2 prototypes were made. One Executive Series in black was given to Trump and he ordered one for his father. Trump had indicated to Cadillac that he would order 50 when they were made but in the end he only ordered the one for his dad. I had always thought that this was one of 25 but with this information, I now know that this is one of very few made. It may even be Trump Sr's car!
As far asI know, I am the second owner. It was purchased from a Cadillac dealer in MA in 1997 with 17,054 miles. It now has 20,371 miles.