1993 Cadillac Allante 2dr Convertible Only 34000 Miles, Two Owner Very Clean!!!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Allante
- SubModel: Roadster
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Luxury
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 34,273
- VIN: 1G6VS3396PU125568
- Color: White
- Engine size: 4.6L V8 TPI DOHC 32V
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Cadillac Allante RoadsterDon't miss out on this rare find Two owner car first owner had this vehicle for 21 years and pampered it! Then sold it to a family friend, who kept it as a garage Queen as well. Literally was a garage queen pampered on Sundays to the country club. This car has A clean carfax and yes only has 34273 miles. Again don't miss out on this last year of the Cadillac Allante and the best motor finally! This car drives like new with ice cold air and yes cruise works windows etc. Overall shows well and having spent its whole life in beautiful Fort Meyers and Naples Florida. Just service by the local GM dealer and ready to go! Top on this car is in excellent condition, paint is in excellent condition and interior is a solid A+.Books in original Leather pouch. Please call with any questions and please review all 50+ pictures. 616-638-4995
NO ACCIDENTS! CLEAN CAR-FAX! CLEAN/CLEAR FLORIDA TITLE!
Sold As is No Warranty Expressed or Implied! Buyer Responsible and welcome to inspect in person before you bid " Buyer responsible for Shipping and any and all fee's, As with any used car 10 plus years old you will have minor scratches and or dents. However with that said,this Cadillac Allante paint and interior is in excellent condition and is very clean. Always service at the Cadillac/GM.
Please call for more info or more pictures. Cell 616-638-4995
Vehicle for sale locally can end anytime so make a offer today on this Last Of The Great"
Hot Rod Cadillac - The Northstar Allante was the 1st Cadillac V Model, Last of the great
with a average review of 4.5 Stars some partial reviews below for your reading pleasure.
1) I knew the 93 was special w/the Northstar system.
It has always been a pleasure to drive...and I drive hard and aggressive and the car takes it all and asks for more. Power, handling matches a Corvette. Styling is and always will be timeless, thanks to Pinnin Farina.
2) This car is fun to drive!! It handles very well, has a comfortable ride and seats, accelerates with authority (matches a 1973 454 Corvette in the quarter mile and has a higher top speed -144 MPH) and gets decent fuel economy (24 -25 MPG highway).
3) The 1993 Allante is the finest car Cadillac has ever built. It is too bad they didn't keep the line going. The XLR is a nice care, but doesn't compare to the Allante. Cadillac build some prototypes of the 1994, which had a fully powered metal roof, similar to the XLR. The quality of the interior and the exterior is unmatched by "normal" American cars. The only negative for the car is the semi-manual convertible top, however if you put it up and down a lot, it gets simpler and easier. I have been asked several times while stopped at traffic lights- what is it and how much do I want for it. It is a real head turner.
4) 295 HP Northstar engine, Ride Control suspension handling, supple leather interior seats that make you feel like you're in a full-size Cadillac. Diamomond White Pearl paint job. Superior highway manners and passing gear. People love this car when they see it!
5) I was looking for a used corvette when I found this car. First of all, a very nice one is hard to find and they only made 960 of these and 1993 was the only year for the northstar and the only year for the polo green color. Most people have never seen this car. Second, I would like to know where you can buy a Cadillac 2 seat convertible, like new, with 60K on it for 12K. This car cost over 62K and is an absolute blast to drive and turns heads everywhere I go. Not one problem with it after driven for 10K miles. If you can find one, buy it. I will never sell mine.
The list goes on and on don't miss this last of the great and what a great collector car buy it and its like putting money in the Bank but that much better you cant drive your money!