1965 Cadillac Coupe Deville Original California lowered survivor NO Reserve
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 58,000
- VIN: j5264032
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 429
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Cadillac DeVille1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
~Original 429cid. Cadillac v8 Motor~Clean 51 Year old Cadillac Coupe~Lowered on Fat White Walls"Cadillac, the STANDARD of the World"~NO RESERVE AUCTION~
Up for a NO RESERVE auction is a SWEET slammed 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille. This ride is a perfect example of a 51 year original California beach cruiser. The Cadillac is a survivor and hasbenefitedfrom the mild Northern California weather climate. The body is pretty solid and rust free. Few define California Car Culture more than a mid 60's Cadillac coupe deville. The iconic 1965 styling of a Cadillac coupe blended with some West Coast flavor, sitting low on fat white wall tires with metal flake paint sparkling in the California sun. The car is originally green with a white and green interior but has been repainted back when Metal flake was the HOT style. Essentially what we have here is a clean California cruiser. It runs and drives strong, lights work, brakes work, gauges work, etc. It wouldn't take very much effort to turn this into a $20-30k Cadillac show ride or leave it as is as one bad-ass patina cruiser. One thing is guaranteed; and that is a mid-60's Cadillac coupe Deville will always have a strong demand and continue to rise in value.NO RESERVE AUCTION and WILL SELL TO THE LAST BIDDER!NO RESERVE AUCTION
MechanicallyI would say this car is in decent shape for 51 years old. It starts up on the first turn and goes into gear smoothly. The original big block 429 Cadillac motor runs strong and shifts smoothly in all gears. There is a minor oil leak but other than that no other fluids leak. The car brakes smoothly as well. All the lights front and rear are in working order as well as the speedometer and gas gauge. (VIDEO BELOW OF THIS CAR RUNNING AND DRIVING)
Cosmetically this Cadillac has the original patina of a California car. The body is in pretty good shape there are no rust holes underneath any of the panels. There are a few dings here and there but expected of a car that is 51 years old. It is missing theobvioustrim pieces on the exterior as well as interior but for the most part it is complete and original. the previous owner had try to convert the white interior black and added some Mexican sancho blanket seats. Theoriginalseat leather is in good shape with no tears, the green inserts are what show their age and could be replaced. The Power windows work and can be rolled up and down but does not have the original switches. The headliner is in great shape.
I have described this Vehicle to the best ofmy knowledge and have included well over 100 photos as well as a Video. Remember this is a 51 year old Car. If you have any SPECIFIC questions don't hesitate and please ask. I will respond ASAP.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!
~~~Checkout this Cadillac Running and Driving~~~
I have described this Cadillac to the best ofmy knowledge and have included over 100 Photos as well as a Video. Remember this is a 51 year old cadillac.If you have any SPECIFIC questions don't hesitate and please ask. I will respond ASAP.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK
Terms of Sale
Ireserve the right to
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction
- Cancel any and all bids at my discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User Agreement
If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
Funds & Financing:
Buyer will need to arrange funds or financing before pickup or shipment.
Buyers Inspection:Ihave done my best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Iwelcome a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
Title Information: Title is in hand and clear. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges and arrangements are buyer's responsibility.Iwillmake vehicle available to third party shipping company hired by buyer but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our location.Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withMe.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. Verify with the shipper for an estimated Time of Arrival to be sure.
Finalizing your Purchase:
- I will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Me through eBay within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500 by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
Thanks for looking!