1954 Cadillac Eldorado - High-End Restoration
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Eldorado
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 57,000
- VIN: 546272441
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black and White
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Cadillac Eldorado
Blue chip Investment and World class…
Nice restoration to High standards!
Simply An awesome addition to any collection… only 2,150 Built!
RARE 54’ Convertible Eldorado Alpine White on Black & White Leather Interior… Right Year, right color combination, right engine, right transmission, a treat to Drive and is in Excellent Restored Condition!
1954 Factory Fresh, Drives Like A Cadillac & Super Curb Appeal
This is one of the rare opportunities that captures you and just makes you want it...It has Beautiful White paint on Black & White interior, Black Cloth Top, Automatic Transmission, Stunning Chrome and Just Looks AWESOME from every angle.
This Wide-Whitewall Work of Art stops people in their tracks and puts a smile on your face…Don't let this RARE 2nd year Eldorado get past you!!!
Exterior: Has an Awesome curb appearance!
- VIN# 546272441
- Paint: Code (18) Alpine White (Eldorado Exclusive) (I would rate it 8.5 out of 10 if a 10 really exist)
- Body: Very nice with no cracks or accident history (Very straight from every angle).
- Top: Code (2) Black Fabric Convertible top is in excellent condition…
- Bumpers: (Rear) Show Condition, (Front) Show Condition (no known flaws in either).
- Vent Window Frames / Window Channel: All are in Show Condition
- Other Chrome / Stainless: Excellent Condition.
- Grill: Excellent Condition
- Door Handles: New Show Chrome Condition.
- Floor Pans: Very solid and nicely restored.
- Overall Body Fitment: The fitment and body lines are fantastic…The doors open and shut flawlessly as does the hood and trunk.
- Seats: Code (30) Black & White Leather (Hi grade leather and in Excellent Condition) (4-Way Pwr Seat)
- Carpet: Excellent condition with no rips or tears as are the correct protection rubber lined floor-mats.
- Dash: The dash is in excellent condition with no tears or known blemishes including the new Dy-Noc Dash and Door Panel Material.
- Steering Column / Wheel: The column is in excellent condition. The steering wheel is also original and in excellent condition.
- Gauges: Excellent condition and work as they should including the Brake Light Indicator…
- Seatbelts: Correct seatbelts and in excellent condition.
- Door Panels: Excellent Condition with no rips or tears including the Dy-Noc Material
- Glass: The Windows go up / down well and are all in super condition.
- Dash & Courtesy Lights: All work as they should.
- Radio: Signal Seeking AM (Works Fantastic).
- Rear Top Dome Light: Works as it should.
- Power Windows: All work as they should. All side glass was replaced when the frames and channel was chrome plated but I have the original glass as well.
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires:
- Front/Rear: Correct Kelsey-Hayes True-Spoke wheels (Restored by Dayton) Tires are New American Classics 8.20 / R15 Wide-Whitewalls with Pie-crust edges and radial tread. The spare was also restored.
- Frame: Professionally detailed during the restoration and Very solid w/No Rust anywhere.
- Front Suspension: Like New & Very tight condition.
- Rear Suspension: Like New & Very tight condition.
- Brakes: Restored and stops very straight and well.
Drive Train / Power Options:
- Engine: Matching # 331 V8 (Completely Rebuilt with all Accessories sent out to correct manufactures for restoration)
- Transmission: Matching # 3-Speed Correct Automatic.
- Exhaust: Correct Factory Duals (Exits through Bumper)
- Power Options: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Top, Power Windows, Power Seat. (All work flawlessly)
Overall Condition: This is one of the Top 1954 Eldorado’s in Existence!!!
It’s what every Cadillac Enthusiast dreams of And is a Great Investment As Well!!!
If you know the early Eldorado’s Restored to High Standards, you know a few important key points… They are Very Hot, Very Collectable, Very RARE, looks great and drives like a Cadillac! Especially when you have a true 57k Mile No-Hit body and the quintessential Convertible with power everything and documentation back to new.
One of my all-time favorites, I love the feel and sound of this car and would not be afraid to take it anywhere! The engine has the perfect blend of torque, smoothness. Power the top down, hit the key, let the Signal Seeking Radio find a cool station and take off…it’s that simple. This is a car for shows (any level), cruise-ins, or investment grade for a museum or collection.
The history of this car makes it a very special Cadillac as well… Only 2 years old when the 2nd owner traded their 48’ Cadillac Convertible in on it. They kept it 30 years when the 3rd owner (A Cadillac Dealership Owner) purchased it keeping it another 30 years. I am officially the 4th owner of this special motor vehicle as it was referred to back then. We bought it as an investment and now space issues motivates us to sell.
Things work as they should including but not limited to Headlights, fog lights, Taillights, back-up lights, Signals, Interior Dash, Gauges, Heat, Speedometer, Wipers, Horn, Courtesy Lights, start-up choke, Clock, Power Top, Power Seat, Power Windows, Power Locks, Signal Seeking Radio, etc.…
Is this Caddy perfect? No and none of them are… I consider myself very particular and am usually much more critical of the cars in my collection than anyone else but try to be very forth-coming with details. The windshield has a couple of light wiper smudges (could probably be buffed out), The original Carb was exchanged with an Edelbrock system but the original carb comes with the sell, the master window switch intermittingly operates the passenger side door glass (The passenger switch works flawlessly). That is about all that I can think to pick on the car.
Why am I selling it: It is simply a space issue… The car will be sold for much less than it books and appraises for!
I reserve the right to end this ad early due to having it for sale locally... I am pricing this car to sell and believe it will not last long so, do not hesitate to buy and please do so with absolute confidence! Please have finances in order prior to bidding as well. Purely as a hobby, I have been blessed to sell cars to buyers all over the country and internationally and take tremendous efforts in keeping a 100% feedback…that said, I have tried to be honest and accurate in all descriptions. I encourage however all to inspect this vehicle if possible prior to bidding so that you can confirm my notes above or contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 384-6017.
Note: I have a TN Title in My Name for the Cadillac…I am not a business and this is a personal collection vehicle.
If you are the winning bidder, please expect to send a $2,500 deposit within 72 hours and have plans to pick the car up within 7 days. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer but I can assist with local direct carriers with both enclosed and open hauling available. If you have less than a positive 2 feedback, please contact me before bidding.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my car and GOOD LUCK!