1954 Convertible PLUS a Fleetwood from Montana PKG 1956 1958 sabres EXTRA
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- SubModel: Series 62 vert plus Fleet
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: impala
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 62 vert plus Fleet
1954 Cad convertible, plus air cond54 Fleetwood both with titles and may deliver for a fee.
- 54 convertible has rust as you can see . I have a correct top frame for it from a 55 eldo we are parting out
- has cowl tag
- motor is there with tranny
- parted out many years ago
- will have air in all tires and car will roll
1954 Cadillac Fleetwood from Montana a rock solid AIR car w title, this car will run with some work, The Fleetwood is good to restore and will need a front bumper and some front trim. It seems like 1954 was a low production year, there were very few cars made compared to 1955 1956 1957 and 1958.
Please contact us at the following number with any questions
Pleasetake a lookat my "About Me Page". You will see that I specialize in 1950-1964 Cadillacs.We have also been involved with the restoration of several Movie Cars, such as My One and Only ('53 Cadillac Eldorado), and Stephen King's Thinner ('60 Cadillac Limousine).
We can assist with world wide shipping via the local port. The buyer is responsible for all shipping and transportation charges including transport to Port, customs fees, taxes, charges and transfer fees. Please inquire.