1975 CADILLAC ELDORADO CONVERTIBLE BEAUTIFUL WITH NO RESERVE!!
Price: US $5,049.00 Item location: Albemarle, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: ELDORADO
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 96,000
- VIN: 6L6S5Q416987
- Engine size: 500 CID V8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: FWD
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Cadillac Eldorado1975 CADILLAC ELDORADO CONVERTIBLE, RESTORED AND WITH NO RESERVE!!
"THE CABERNET CADILLAC"
LOADED WITH ALL THE ACCESSORIES, GLITZ AND GLAMOUR OF THE STUDIO 54 DECADE
NO RESERVE HIGHEST BIDDER WILL GET THIS CAR
Check my feedback
- Winning bidder bought this car however liked my '73 Eldorado so much I sold him that car and retained this one. Feel free to check feedback-
All bidders agree to have read an fully understood the terms of this listing
I'm selling this car simply to make room for another car, and want to pass a great car along to a new owner so if you get the car at your highest price its yours. If you DO NOT have the funds immediately available please reach out to me before any bidding or I will cancel your bid.
Check out the pictures, what your seeing is what you'll be getting
Car was restored in beautiful Cerise Firemist ( an original 1975 color)
Motor and trans gone thru
New leather interior, new carpet and all LEATHER seats, NOT vinyl
New trunk kit
Tires were put on less the a year ago
All gauges and lights work
Power widows work but can be slow on cold days
Heat works but a/c only blows air, I'd suggest a 134a charge as everything seems to work but I have not recharged the system
Radio comes on but no sound
The car has been restored back in the 90's and has been well taken care of however here are a few things I'd fix or restore on this car:
The top is fine, works with out any problems, however I repaired a tear on the bottom passenger side and its starting to show some wear. The glass window was accidentally knocked out so I replaced it with a plastic window. There is no damage to the frame or working components and the top works to keep the elements out.
-I can get new tops and have them installed for the buyer if needed
The chrome is very presentable but I'd suggest a re-chromeing of the bumpers to give it a show quality shine.
The paint is beautiful but does have some small flaws in the left rear quarter panel. I think its from not prepping the
area correctly before painting. I tried to show this in a picture but it didn't show up well.
I have enjoyed this car and hate to see it go but its time to clear out some space and part with a great classic car you can drive daily.
All buyers agree Shipping, Storage, and all shipping cost are to be paid for by the buyer
- ASK THEM BEFORE YOU PLACE A BID. ASK AS MUCH AS YOU'D LIKE THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE AND WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING.
HERE IS A FEW QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE:
- Do I sell internationally? YES this car will go were every you are. I ship numerous cars over seas so that is not a problem
- Can I store the car? As long as its paid for within the allotted amount of time the buyer and I agree on YES the car can be stored in my warehouse ( remember this car is being sold to clear out a space so it will be warehouse space and not my personal garage but if the car has to be stored for a long length of time it will be ran periodically)
-Are test drives allowed? Yes, I encourage it. Serious buyers only please
-How can I pay a deposit? PayPal if you need help I'll walk you thru it
- Do you accept payments? Sometimes, but talk to me first
- Is there a BUY IT NOW? YES contact me
All cars I sale are at newest 40 years old so the car your buying is used and could have an unseen issue and all buyers agree to this. If you are expecting a new car, or a perfect car don't buy this car. Its a wonderful car but its not a new car.