1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance Limited Edition.
Price: US $2,025.00 Item location: Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- SubModel: Brougham D'Elegance Limited Edition
- Type: Luxury Sedan
- Trim: 4 Door Sedan
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 79,000
- VIN: 1G6AB6989C9112163
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 4.1L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Champagne Velour
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance Limited EditionUp for sale is a beautiful example of a well loved and driven1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance Limited Edition.It has the 250 cu in (4.1 L) HT-4100 V8 with the 3-speed TH-400 automatic all running smooth.
In my honest opinion, I'd say it's an 8 of 10, once again depending on you and how meticulous you are about your classic.
Somethings I've Noticed To Fix:
- Stereo clock minutes do not show just hour digit does.
- Front driver and passenger carpet floor mats missing.
- Touch up decals with right colour paint for script writings and hub
- cap red circle.
- Trunk carpet placement tabs for a small area covering taillights.
- Small dime sized peel of wood grain on driver side door arm rest.
- Centre driver and passenger arm rests should be tightened up.
- Paint is great and has been waxed when best to. I still find wax in different nooks as I've detailed it on weekends.
From the smoothness of driving this Cadillac and the comfort of its seats. I really appreciate the true elegance and luxury this vehicle attained during its era and gratefully still today.
- A/C has been converted to todays standards.
- White wall wheels are 2 seasons new.
- Spoke rims are in beautiful condition.
- Stereo with speakers play well.
- Power windows, locks and seats perform well.
- Ride level is great.
- Tinted windows.
- Chrome rain deflection window trim.
- All chrome is in prestine condition.
- Interior Seats beautiful and fully functional, with no holes or tears.
- Never winter, rarely rain driven.
- Covered and garage stored entire life.
- Interior floor carpet has the original plastic wrap covering the original carpet which is immaculate.
- Paint is in very good condition, always been waxed and well cared for.
- Automatic trunk closer is a cherry on top feature.
- Just taken out of storage this season and went for a 2 hour cruise.
If you are looking to buy this classic you know there are many fleetwoods/broughams being sold at all different prices. Over the past 6 months prior to listing I've seen and please note this is only my opinion on my observations. 3 to 9.8 out of 10's from 1500US to 22500US (the 22500US was this candy apple red with a cherry velour with 24k Original on Ebay, it was really nicely kept.) Now I did say mine I feel is an 8 out of 10 which doesn't neccessarily mean do the math and you know what I'm hoping to get for it. So in accepting bids, please know I am not also looking to give it away.
Well, thanks for checking out the listing. I hope I have been able to be as descriptive and honest about this classics current condition. Also please know this vehicle is listed locally for sale and if a buyer here shows up, I do reserve the right to end this auction early on this one of a kind classic.
Due to the nature of ebay regarding numerous responses. Im up for meeting with anyone who is interested in viewing this classic to purchase (This Classic is located in the GTA of Toronto, Ontario Canada). All of our times are worth whatever we hold a value to, so with respect to you and for my time alike. please contact me via ebay's messaging system with any inquiries you may have. I will respond promptly.
Cash or Certified Cheques accepted for the remaining balance, minus deposit. Full balance is due prior to shipping.This 1982 Cadillac is being sold "as-is" tho it is currently insured and cruises when driven.As the buyer you will be responsible for shipping arrangements and cost.I can assist you and your shipping company of choice to meet and drop off the classic in the above described condition once full payment has been verified.