1988 Cadillac Seville STS - Prototype car, extremely rare
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: STS
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: GM Prototype car
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 124,000
- VIN: 1G6KS5157JU815562
- Color: Black Pearl Metallic
- Engine size: V8 TBI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 speed automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Caramel
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Cadillac STS
- Extremely Rare 1988 Concept Car for 1989 Debut of the Cadillac STS
Car is in great condition in and out, just need new set of tires. All power windows, door locks, AC, antennae, etc work. Engine does not smoke, transmission shifts perfectly. No rust. Will wash and buff the car before pick up. I am a collector of unique cars.
From Wikipedia: "The first 1988 STS's were custom built in June 1988 by Cars and Concepts and announced at the 1988 Detroit Grand Prix. These were available to VIP's within General Motors, he Cadillac Division, one major shareholders and a short list of dignitaries."
- This car belonged to a Cadillac Executive who later sold in 2007 to me through a dealer in upstate NY. It also features unique hand painted and signed gold and silver pinstripes by a famous pinstripe artist.
This is an all original unrestored 1988 car. The most rare of all STS ever built. It will be a $100K car in the near future, when the Auctions wake up to its rarity and true historic automotive value!
* The interior of this car is superior even to the Rolls Royce's of the time, with large real imported German burl wood panels on the doors, door switches, dash and center consoles. This car also has a center console between the rear seats, which is unique only to the STS.
* ALL leather interior, including the door panels.
* Full DIGITAL dash and air conditioning controls, which are not even offered on the most expensive cars of today. The advanced ECM and BCM computers can monitor every single circuit of the car in real time right on the dash without the need of any external hook-ups to get codes.
* Full functional 12-way power front bucket seats, including compressed air lumbar supports
* Features Cadillac sport Touring Suspension with respective badges on the trunk lid and on dash.
ONLY 1988 STS used the rich Cadillac Allante aluminum wheels with Cloisonée inserts.
* 4.5 Liter V8 TBI with 4-speed auto overdrive transmission with special low ratio 1st gear for faster acceleration
* Delco Bose AM/FM Cassette
* All owners manuals and Gold spare keys included.AS IS WHERE IS.
Terms: $500.00 Non refundable deposit and Balance within 48 hrs by bank wire transfer. You are responsible for shipping.