1970 Protect-o-Plate 50k miles Nice interior - DOCS May deliver 1969 1968
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 50,714
- Color: White
- Engine size: 8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Convertible.
Recently purchased from an estate, am an avid collector of the 50's and 60's Cadillacs, egardleess, could not pass on this car. It's a Gem!
We are in possession of the buyers order from the used car lot of the Hollywood Lincoln-Mercury Dealership from March 3, 972. The owner kept extensive and meticulous logs and paperwork detailing all the services completed on the car.Over the years the car has been serviced in such locations as Hoyle Cadillac in Del Ray Beach FL, rom Coral Cadillac of Pompano Beach. We have the records. I have never come across this much documentation for a single car. After reviewing all the documentation, t is safe to say that this is a true low mile car of only 50,XXX. His Estatelater sold the car on January 1989 to the 3rd owner. The third owner used the car in Florida and The Midwest.We have the complete owner history and service records and logs, ery extensive and hard to believe someone would maintain this history.
- A multitude of service documents for work done on the vehicle.
- A Cadillac manual that includes the Protect-o-Plate
- 1970 Cadillac Shop manual reproduction
- New vehicle warranty information
- 1970 New vehicle warranty protection plan document, howing the car was sold new to a couple in Pompano beach. The selling dealer was Connor Brown Cadillac Co. In Ft. Lauderdale, l.
Evident from all the paperwork, am the 4th owner of the Car.
- Car does have some cosmetic issues, here are obvious issues you will see in the pictures. The car is as I purchased it. I have not cleaned nor polished it as of yet, will clean it up, ut I am not trying to spray bomb or cover up anything. What you see is what you get.
- Immaculate undercarriage
- Runs nicely ( I have driven the car around town)
- Lights work.
- Wipers work.
- Looks to be the original top
- Tires are older, ut look okay
- Top looks to be original, eeds to be repaired
- Front gill is nice.
- Trunk is in excellent condition.
- Original Cadillac key with crest included.
- Side trim looks nice
- Clear title in hand
- The undercarriage is nice.
Please contact us before bidding, r with any questions The car is currently inMaryland.This was one of two Cadillac Convertibles from an estate. As I mentioned before, did not do any detail work to disguise blemishes or rust. Please see all the pictures.