1985 Cadillac Seville Cream Puff! NO RESERVE!!
Price: US $2,050.00 Item location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Seville
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 52,925
- VIN: 1G6KS6989FE833468
- Color: Light Yellow
- Engine size: 4.1 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Light Yellow
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Cadillac Seville. . 1985 CadillacSeville . This is not the sameyellow Seville I sold a couple of weeks ago. Different car. . 70 high resolution pictures below Be sure and use the inside scrollbar, OT the one on the far right of your screen, therwise you will miss a lot of pictures of this car. The second generation Seville was one of the last vehicles designed by GM's Bill Mitchell. The iconic lines of this car date back to the late 1960s in various GMdesign studio drawings and made it's debut in the fall of 1979 to great fanfare and controversy. Although there wasdecent production numbers for this body's 6 year run, ery few were saved by collectors, ainly because of the popularity of the midsized coupes of this era. This is proving to have been a big oversight. On any given day you can find a nice low mile Eldorado of this generation but the low mile Sevilles are very scarce and have become very sought after. The demand for this body amongst collectors have more than doubled in the last 5 years as many Cadillac aficionados are snapping up the best examples for their collections. ThisSeville body(80-85), esigned by famed GM stylist Bill Mitchell continue to get better looking as the years go by as they evolve into a timeless classic.A unique ensemble of tradition indesign with it's slicked-back windscreen and square-ish solid lines and the rear of the car havinga pastiche of vintage high-end English limousine styling with nods to the Hooper-bodied 1954 Rolls-Royce and any number of Daimlers. THIS IS NOT THE SAME YELLOW SEVILLE I SOLD A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO! Same color and year, ifferent car. This low mile example is in excellent shape, ith the stunningcolor of Light Yellow with matching interior. This tenderCadillac wassold new here in Californiaand hasno rust or dents anywhere on the car. Glossy paint, xcellent unpitted chrome and clear crack free lenses all the way around. ThisSeville runs very smooth and turns heads every time it is out of it's climate controlled garage. The AC was converted to R134 and is ice cold. The gold stripe in the new Vogue tireslooks stunning with the light yellow factory paint. ThisSeville is very fresh and is a pleasure to drive. It has all of it's factoryfloor mats and the headliner was replaced and is a perfect color match. Filler panels around the front and back bumpers were recently replaced as well and should be good for another 30+ years.This Cadillac will satisfy the pickiest of collectors and stands to be a very good long term investment. 1985 CadillacSevilleinbeautiful LightYellowwitha matching leather interior. Class at every angle. . I have tried to take as many pictures asI can showing every conceivable angle of this car, nd yet it still shows best in person. Bumper rub strips are free of scrapes. Time capsule. This Seville has all of it's factory floormats including the trunk mat. This interior is so fresh. Leather seats are like new. Bid with confidence, in with high expectations! TERMS AND CONDITION OF THIS AUCTION
- ThisCadillac is being sold with NO RESERVE, o you wont have to deal with the games of wondering what the reserve is or be taunted by a "buy-it-now" price. There is no price set here, o don't ask. This beautifulCadillacwill bring what it brings, nd the bidders will be able to enjoy a game free auction. DON'T BID IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! You are entering an enforceable contract when you bid and win an auction. There is a $1,000 deposit due within 48 hours of the close of auction. Balance is to be paid and theCadillac picked up within 7 days of auction end. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. I will work with the winning bidder on pickup time as long as it is agreed upon by both parties. This doesn't change the payment terms for this auction. If a bidder has excessive negative feedback I will delete their bids and block bidder from this auction. If your bidding score is 5 or less, welcome your bid but ask that you contact me before placing it. This will keep me from deleting your bids and blocking you from bidding.
- As with just about any used vehicle on ebay, hisCadillac is being sold as is, ith no warranties expressed or implied. This Cadillac runs and looks great and I have described it to the best of my abilities.The verbiage in this auction reflects my honest opinion of the car but should not be construed as a guarantee and nothing takes the place of a personal inspection before bidding. QUESTIONS AND INSPECTIONS MUST TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE END OF AUCTION! I welcome any bidders that wants to look at thisCadillac in person or have a mechanic come to the location of theSeville to inspect/drive BEFORE AUCTION END.
- Thanks for your interest.
- Robert Reed
- From the Fleetofcads Collection
- FleetofCads Auto Brokers
- Sales Drafting by Desert Imports Exports