1984 Buick Regal Grand National, intercooled
Price: - Item location: Grove City, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Grand National
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 77,433
- VIN: 1G4AK4799EH477492
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.8 Turbo
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Buick Grand National1984 Buick Regal Grand National.
- NO RESERVE
- Intercooled, he Grand National was not originally intercooled until 1986, ut this Grand National has a drive train from a 1987 Grand National, ith roughly 70k miles, o around the same mileage currently on the car.
- 77,433 mileage
- Basically stock, till has a catalytic converter on it, nd an intake.
- GNX style wheels on it that have been powder coated black, erfect condition no scratches on them. Tires are in good condition. I have the stock wheels also if you want them.
- Belltech lowering kit, pindles in the front, prings in the back. Gives it a real nice stance.
- Just put brand new Front pads and rear shoes on the vehicle.
- Car is from the South so no rust.
- Paint looks good from a couple feet away, ut up close you can see small imperfections over the car. There are some small dents on the car, nd hood has some small cracks and clear coat cracks. i tried to take pictures of them. The car the way it is a perfect driver car, ou can drive it and not worry about getting a small scratch somewhere. So with that being said this is not a perfect condition grand national, he car has been repainted since factory but would ultimately need a new paint job to be perfect. The way it is now it shines up very nice.
- Radio works in it but not very good, rackles and stuff but would probably need replaced. I have all brand new speakers for the car that i never installed.
- Windows roll up and down slow, have 2 brand new motors for them, f i have time i will try to replace them but if not i will include them.
- Interior is good in shape, he stitching on the turbo 6s on the seats are coming un stitched, orn bezel has a crack in it, ut it has the leather insert seats which someone told me they only made 500 Grand Nationals with this interior, eats are pretty comfortable, nd don't have any rips or tears but there are cracks.
- Overall the car is in pretty good condition, 've tried to take as many pictures as i could, nd any imperfections i tried to take pictures of them but there are some that i may have forgot, 've owned it since September of 2012, hen i first bought it i drove it around a lot, hat's when i put the most mileage in it. But in the last couple years it has been sitting in my garage, nd i've drove it every once in awhile, ut it has been sitting in their the last 4 months and i drove it around for a little bit the last week. But during the summer i found a Datsun 510, nd now i have a desire to restore that car, o i decided its time to sell the Grand National so i can put that money into my Datsun. If you have any questions about the car feel free to send me any messages and if you want to send me a text message, y number is sixonefour 7692875. Thanks
- Local pickup, would recommend bringing a trailer, r if being picked just message me or call me after the auction and we can talk about it.
-500 DOLLAR PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 24 HOURS OF ENDING AUCTION