1976 Buick Estate Wagon - Last "Clamshell" Model! 65K Miles!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Other
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: 2-Seat
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 65,000
- Color: Buckskin
- Engine size: 455 CID V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Buckskin
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Buick Other
All-original 1976 Buick Estate Wagon 2-Seat Model - SUPRE RARE FIND!
- 455 CID V-8 engine with only 65K Original Miles!! (Only one prior owner)
- Air conditioning (needs charge)
- Power door locks
- Original AM/FM 8-track Stereo (WORKS!) with original under-dash factory CB Radio
- Cruise Control
- Power rear "clamshell" tailgate and rear window (Works Great!) - power tailgate slides into floor and rear window slides into roof!
- Factory "mag wheel" hubcaps
- Rare color-keyed factory sport mirrors
- Electric rear window defroster
- Mud flaps
-Side moldings and optional wheel-well trim and door edge guards
- Factory chrome roof-rack
- Bumper guards
- Original "Buckskin" paint in amazing shape (some respray on front by original owner to fix some scratches)
- No dents or prior body damage
-Rustproofed New! So no rust!! (Only small bubbles on edge of "porthole" trim on front fender) - NO rust around rear side windows or fuel tank as often seen on these cars
- Chrome is in beautiful original condition
- All-original velour interior LIKE NEW!
- No rips/tears or stains or even fading on seats
- No cracks or rips on door panels or dash
- Rear cargo area and passenger cabin carpets are beautiful
- Runs and drives great
- Recent tune up (new plugs/wires etc.) and fluid changes/flushes
- Gas tank cleaned out and new fuel lines
- Brakes serviced/new brake lines
- Rebuilt original carb.
- 4 brand new steel-belted whitewall radials
You will not find another 76 Buick Estate Wagon anywhere in this kind of original condition with these low miles. These cars are fast appreciating in value as most were used hard when new, riven into the ground, nd demo derbied at the end. This car was kept at a farm since new by the original owners and used only occasionally before stored for many years inside, ut of the elements. A true "time-warp" car that is a one-of-a-kind collector's item. Owned and maintained by a collector.
This car is a original 40-year old car so is not a perfect 100-point museum piece and is not being held out as such, ut is in fantastic un-restored, riginal condition. As a private collector/seller, here are no warranties express or implied and the car is sold as is. You are welcome to come see and drive the car before bidding, s all inspections must be performed prior to bidding. If you bid and winthe auction, our bid is an agreement to pay all listing and re-listing fees if you do not complete the purchase for any reason.
I am happy to make the car available for your transporter/shipper after payment clears but all such shipping and transportation costs must be paid by the buyer.