1940 Buick Special Coupe
Price: US $12,000.00 Item location: Port Orange, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Other
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2-door
- Year: 1940
- Mileage: n/a
- VIN: n/a
- Color: Black
- Engine size: None
- Power options: Power Brakes, Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1940 Buick Other1940 Buick Special Coupe for sale! This was the smallest Buick in 1940, ometimes referred to as the "Businessman's Special" because there is no backseat.
- Original interior framework, ut was reupholstered years ago
- Running boards
- 1972 Nova sub-frame, ower Steering, isc Front Brakes
- Original radiator (it kept a 455 Buick engine running cool!)
- Rear suspension is sub-framed with a 1980 Chevy Impala with a Posi
- Digital dash instruments, ut I do have the original gauges
- Crager chromed wheels
The most important point of this car is No Rust!
The body and interior are solid. I never liked the Nova sub-frame. Between not enjoying the ride & drive, nd moving a few times, his car has been parked inside for around 12 years. Make no mistake, his is a project car! It needs paint, nterior, ngine, nd some TLC as far as the rest is concerned.
But this car is a rare find, ot many out there. This is a beautiful car when she's all done...see the last photo for a glimpse of how good it looked when it was done years ago!