1963 Buick LeSabre 4 Door
Price: - Item location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: LeSabre
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 137368
- VIN: 4J2020572
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Buick LeSabre*Please bid responsibly - spamming & non-payment will be taken seriously and every action will be taken against it!*
Here's your chance to own a very solid 1963 Buick LeSabre with AC, PS, and PB! This car is a dream for a starting point of a full restoration OR simply just drive it as is. Car has a 410/401 Wildcat with a dynaflow transmission. Car runs very well, drives, stops. Transmission shifts on command. In my opinion, the patina on this car is nearly impossible to re-create. Floors, trunk, rockers are incredible clean for a 63. Two small spots of rust on lower fenders.
- Missing high accumulatorshift rod. Simple replacement just have to find one.
- Starter needs repaired. Including "new" starter with wrong shaft. A shop can easily combine the two. Yes, it still starts, sometimes just have to try a couple times to engage starter.
- Rear driver side trailing arm bushing needs replaced (was just replaced, but wrong size)
- Front glass cracked
- Driver side rear window missing (broken out)
- Heater fan motor is run by switch under dash, not dash control
- AC condenserand pump are missing. Dash components are there as well as lines under hood and electrical
- Brakes could be bled again and would highly consider replacing soft lines and wheel cylinders soon
- Potentially not charging, including new alternator in trunk along with brake lines, radiator hose, and original jack + handle
Car is located in a northern suburb of Minneapolis, MN. Car is sold as is, where is, no warranty expressed or implied for eternity regarding vehicles condition, appearance, and performance. Buyer is responsible for arranging a inspection if you wish to have one as well as arranging and all costs associated with vehicle transfer/shipping/pick up. Title is "open" and ready to transfer to new owner (signed by previous owner). If you want me to transfer it to me, then to you, add $500.00 for administration& Fees on top of purchase price, and expect 2-3 months for title (state of MN is backed up). I recommend www.uship.com for shipping needs. I will load the vehicle, put the title in water tight bag under seat, and send you photos of vehicle loaded. NO - you will not drive this car home. There are no plates.
I have sold dozens and dozens of autos on eBay and have a 100% seller rating - I aim to keep it that way! Questions - ASK ME BEFORE YOU BID! email@example.com