1964 Buick RIVIERA Mild Custom “BELLFLOWER” Hot Rod Lowrider Green VINTAGE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Riviera
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 96928
- VIN: 7K1216174
- Color: Green
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Seats, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Buick Riviera
1964 BUICK RIVIERA MILD CUSTOM “BELLFLOWER”
This classic 1964 Buick Riviera recreates a “Larry Watson style” mild custom; the type seen cruising the Clock or Harvey’s Broiler in the mid-1960’s. Cosmetically in excellent overall condition for its age. Resplendent in candy lime green and silver metalflake, with silver leaf scallops, white tuck-n-roll interior, narrow whitewalls on deep dish Astro Supreme wheels, this Riviera is set to transport you back in time to your favorite car show, club event or cruise night.
Originally built about ten years ago, the current owner performed a recent refurbishment of all major operating systems including:
- Engine – tune up, new gaskets, complete power steering pump and hoses, dual electric thermostatically controlled fans, AC serviced and coolant flushed. Two new Optima batteries (one in the trunk to power the air compressors).
- Transmission - Turbo 400 rebuilt by Russ’ Transmissions, including new center drive shaft support.
- Suspension - all bushings replaced as needed including rear pitman arm, and front end aligned.
- Air suspension - fully serviced by Jimenez Brothers, including recalibration of leveler arms.
- Interior – new gray cut pile carpeting, custom package tray with insert for club plaque and Moon steering wheel.
- Brakes - new power brake booster, dual master cylinder and power brake hoses replaced. Every mechanical brake part was replaced for utmost safety including flex lines. New emergency foot brake housing.
- Turbo 400 automatic trans
- Power windows, seats, steering and brakes
- Tilt column
- AM radio
- Cornering lights
- Air conditioning
- Narrow white wall tires
- Candy lime green and silver metalflake exterior paint with silver leaf scallops and two-color pin striping.
- Exterior trim and door handles removed and replaced with remote electric door solenoids.
- Programmable air ride suspension with twin air tanks in the trunk and two pumps mounted in front of the rear axle.
- Control panel installed in the console.
- Alpine stereo/CD/Bluetooth head unit installed in the glove compartment with custom kick panels enclosing dual Kicker speakers, two 6 x 9 Kicker speakers in the package tray and two 12 inch Kicker subwoofers in custom enclosures in the trunk.
- Full custom interior in white vinyl tuck-n-roll, including custom dash pad, door panels, carpeting and plating/pin striping on the console.
- Fully upholstered trunk.
- Dual exhausts with glasspak mufflers and chrome exhaust tips.
- Astro Supreme chrome wheels.
- Car comes with two high-end California Car Covers (one for inside and one for outside).
Pick-up from CA 91325.