'72 Buick LeSabre Custom Convertible -brand new top,upholstery,carpet-Blue/White
- Make: Buick
- Model: LeSabre
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 207235
- VIN: 4N67T2X16886
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 7.5L 455Cu. 4BB V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo Hydromatic 400
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: F & R Dual Speakers, Bumper Stripes, Courtesy Lights, Glove Box Lamp, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Rear Wheel Drive, Single Exhaust, Deluxe Wheel Covers, Tilt Steering Wheel, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Buick LeSabre Custom
1972 Buick LeSabre Custom Convertible - Blue w/ White Interior & Top
For sale here is a classic convertible parade car! -- A beautiful 2-door, fine running almost 50 year old 1972 Buick LeSabre Custom Convertible. It has an extremely smooth running and very powerful 4 barrel carburetor 455ci. engine, an HEI distributor and the famous bullet proof Turbo hydramatic 400 transmission.
Vehicle History:This Buick was manufactured at the Fairfax plant in Kansas City, Kansas and was delivered to the Walt Adams Buick Dealership in Phoenix, Arizona.It was then sold to Southwest Auto Lease on March 2, 1972 where the car was leased to an Eaton Corporation executive for two years.After the lease ended, Southwest Auto Lease then sold this vehicle to my father in 1974 and it has remained in the family since that time.
Appraisal:This Buick was recently professionally appraised at $11,500.
Restoration:I have recently replaced the vinyl top and had a new parade boot fabricated, in addition to replacing the carpet and upholstery. The seat belts were replaced as well. I took great consideration in adhering to keeping it original.
Repairs needed:The only major restorative repairs left to be done are minor body work and exterior paint and air conditioning. Minor repairs needed include speedometer calibration, cruise control, air conditioning compressor and stereo. The left rear power window functions from back control only. Right rear window is sluggish & needs manual assistance to raise. There are minor oil drips underneath.
With a powerful 455 ci engine, this car runs beautifully. The oil is very clean. The exterior of the car is not perfect...it has some small dents and dings...however, the body is incredibly straight. The frame, undercarriage, floors and trunk are solid and have no rust issues. You can drive it home safely and with confidence.
A detached hitch is included in the sale of the car.
Video of the top going up & down is available upon request - an email address must be provided.
SHIPPING: The Buyer is responsible for arranging vehicle pickup or shipping.A shipping company can be recommended.$500 Down Payment is required via Paypal within 24 hours of offer acceptance.
The final balance may be paid by certified Cashier's check.
NOTES ON BIDDING:
- If you bid on the car and do not message me, your bid will be declined.
- Consistent contact must be maintained throughout the bidding/buying process.
- The $500 down payment must be made within 24 hours of bid acceptance and a contact phone must be provided.
- Final balance due must be received within 7 days of the bid acceptance without exception or the down payment is forfeited and the car will be relisted or offered to the next highest bidder.
- The buyer is responsible for making and paying all shipping / pick up arrangements. The car must be retrieved or shipped within 14 days of the close of the sale and the buyer must communicate the details of pickup arrangements to the seller within 7 days prior to vehicle pickup via Ebay messaging or direct text message.
Note: The dash is cracked in a couple places, though not visible with a dash cover.