Two 1965 Buick Riviera 2 door hard top, 425 engines
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Riviera
- Trim: 2 door
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 9,999,999
- VIN: 6549447fb111795
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 425
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Buick Riviera
The first car is a1965 Buick Riviera with white interior. This car has been sitting in a barn and smells like mouse pee. They are rusty. Great for parts
- 425 cubic inch engine with non stock 4 bbl carb.1364704 block casting number. Head casting number B1196914j.
- Runs and moves
- Power windows. 3 work other one may just need cleaning. Good glass
- Limited slip posi rear-end not sure of ratio.
- No air cleaner
- Was an air condition car but the air conditioningpump and related partsare not there.
- Not original carb. No air cleaner
- Not sure if thisis original engine. Correct numbers for the time period. Looks to be original.
- Parts are missing
- Interior rip
- Clean Title
Second car is a 1965 Buick Riviera with black interior. This car was found with the other. Rusty and stinky. Parts car.
- 425 cubic inch engine with 4 bbl carb. 136704 block casting number. Head number 1196914
- Engine is correct for the year. Don't know if it is original.
- This car is almost complete. Hood ornament missing, runk latch cover broke, iviera emblem broke, o air cleaner.
- Car at this time doesn't run.
- No vin tag. Corroded off.
- Clean title.
- No posi
- Good glass
- Interior rips
- Power antenna( Can hear the motor run)
- Rear window defroster
- Power windows(can hear that 2 of them want to move)
If your restoring a 1965 Buick Riviera these are the cars you need. They have a lot of good parts. We are open to offers. We will help load if you need to ship them. These carsare for sale locally also.