1959 Buick Buick Electra Hardtop Coupe
Price: - Item location: Durham, Maine, United States
- Make: Buick
- Model: Electra
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 18,062
- VIN: 7F1025201
- Color: White
- Engine size: 401 cubic inch Wildcat
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Buick ElectraNote: I will be adding photos over the next couple of days, so check back if you dont see what you're looking for...
This is a 1959 Buick Electrahard topcoupe that I purchased in West Virginia in 2016.I am selling due to some health issues and cannot reasonably commit to restoration at this time. Will make an excellent driver.It has some real potential for the person who has the right space and tools.Allreasonable offers considered. I am available to show the car to serious prospective buyers and am happy to provide photos and answer any questions. Just ask! My reserve is modest and I am realistic about its current value.
- Runs strong and recently had atuneup and oilchange.
- It is complete (although some trim is currently off of the car.) Original color paint, but was resprayed at some point.
- Titled and registered free and clear in my name
- Older restoration
- Body is in excellent shape, overall.
- Floors are solid
- Interior is in excellent shape, except for carpet which I pulled out since it was musty and dry rotted.
- Does not currently brake
- Rust - Mostly trunk pan (which I havepatchpanel for) and inner rockers. A couple ofsmall bubbles starting to show near top passenger fender well and a thin line on the bottom of driver's side door.
- Rear bumper looks to have been in some sort of mishap and is bent, but could easily be worked out by agood body shop. Bumper pushed in the panel slightly.)
- There is an old repair to the frame (passenger side) along with some scale rust (driver side) all in the rear, just forward of fender wells. Not sure of the story behind this because it was purchased in an estate situation. It is my opinion that it is reinforcement for rust judging by the scaling of rust on the opposite side, same area. Maybe sat in the weeds and grass for a while?
- The reverse light housings are toast! They were so rotted (as they tend to do) and crumbled. Nevertheless, I still have what is left.
Currently garaged and all tires are holding air. Will roll ontotrailerwith no problems. Vehicle dimmensions are as follows:
- Wheelbase:126.3 in.
- Length: 220.9in.
- Width: 80.7 in.
- Height: 55.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 4,700 lbs.
Thank you for your interest.