1972 Buick LeSabre Custom 2-door two tone V8 350 / skylark chevelle impala nova
Price: US $6,800.00 Item location: Guthrie Center, Iowa, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: LeSabre
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 86,548
- VIN: 4N57H2X189305
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Buick LeSabre Custom1972 Buick LeSabre Custom
Runs, drives very nice! Smooth riding car. Nice 70's 2-door Buick. GREAT DRIVER!!! The two-tone green paint still looks great (seamist green with dark green top - minor imperfections, general wear, few scratches). No rust, solid vehicle. Ready to drive - Drive it home. Cold air conditioning. Call me with any questions 515-250-7013.
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDQgUgO_huE
- 350 V8 - 2 barrel engine
- Automatic trans with aftermarket trans cooler
- New tires
- Recent brake work
- All lights work
- Good interior - minor popped seam on driver side
- Good glass - windshield has crack on lower passenger side (does not obstruct view)
- COLD AC
- Rear window defog
- Trailer hitch - only used to pull a pop-up trailer on family vacations
- Ready to sell... Buy It Now.
- WILL CONSIDER TRADES - Chevelle, Nova, Impala, 57 Chevy, 4x4 trucks, Jeeps
- Call me with any questions 515-250-7013
**Coleman cooler and shade tent not included - just came back from family reunion. - Thanks!!
For sale locally. I reserve the right to end this auction at anytime.