1977 Buick LeSabre Custom 2-Door Hardtop Coupe 34K Miles ALL ORIGINAL!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: LeSabre
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Custom Coupe
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 34,250
- Color: White
- Engine size: V-8 Engine, 350 cu. in., 4 BBL Carburetor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Rear Window Defogger, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Doeskin/Beige
- Safety options: Front & Rear Seat/Shoulder Belts
- Options: GM Factory AM-FM Stero Radio, Landau Top, Chrome-plated Road Wheels, Quartz Crystal Dial Clock, Tilt Steering Wheel Column, Front Cornering Lights, Remote Control Outside Rearview Sport Mirrors, Optional Exterior Molding Package, Windshield Antenna, Front & Rear Bumper Guards, GM Factory Carpet Savers, front & rear, Gold Body-side Pin-striping, Notchback front seat
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Buick LeSabre Custom Coupe
This is an ALL ORIGINAL, super clean, 34,000 mile car. It is white (exterior) with a doeskin (beige) interior. It is a solid #2 condition car, as described in Old Cars Price Guide. It is completely stock, except for the air conditioning system which has been upgraded to R134. The right front wheel opening molding and both LeSabre quarter panel emblems were replaced with NOS Buick parts.
In July 2017, it received the Buick Club of America’s “Elite Archival Award" scoring 395 out of 400 possible points. Archival cars are judged solely for authenticity and originality.
I am the third owner of this fine car. I purchased it in 2013 from the Del DeYoung collection. Del was a renowned Buick Club member and Buick car collector who passed away.
The car runs great and is an excellent driver! It has been garage kept its entire life. It has cold air conditioning, which was converted to R134 by the prior owner.
In addition to the recent trip to the 2017 Buick Club National Meet in Milwaukee, WI, last year I drove this car 1,500 miles round trip from Illinois to Allentown, PA for the Buick Club’s 50th Anniversary National Meet. This car is both roadworthy and comfortable.
Recent work done to the car: New fuel pump, new front brake pads, new Delco Group 78 battery, new fuel filter, new AC spark plugs, tune-up (timing and carb adjustment), new vacuum hoses, new fuel line hoses, and oil changes. It also has recent tires (Dunlop whitewall radials) and exhaust system, which were done shortly before I purchased the car.
Features and options on this car:
- 350 cu in engine, with 4-bbl carburetor
- Vinyl notchback from seat (with center armrest)
- All vinyl doeskin (beige) interior
- Turbo Hydra-matic automatic transmission
- Power front disc brakes (new pads)
- Steel belted radial whitewall tires (Dunlop P205/75R15 97S)
- New Delco Group 78 battery
- AM-FM stereo radio, with dual front and dual rear speakers
- Windshield antenna
- Tinted windshield
- COLD air conditioning (converted to R134)
- Remote control outside rearview SPORT mirrors on both left and right sides
- Cruise speed control
- Tilt steering wheel column
- Quartz crystal dial clock
- Electric rear window defogger
- Optional exterior molding package (wide rocker panel, front & rear lower fender, wheel opening, belt reveal, window frame, hood ornament, and center hood molding)
- Protective body side moldings
- Door edge guards
- Front and rear bumper guards
- Landau top (white)
- Gold body side pin striping
- Chrome plated road (rally) wheels
- Front corning lamps
- Front and rear GM carpet savers
The only known issues are the driver door striker needs adjustment (door closes hard), minor pitting on the top of the right rear bumper guard, and the cloth on the sun visors is starting to sag. Everything on the car is in proper working order, including the clock and factory radio.
I am a 36-year member of the Buick Club of America and am on its Board of Directors. I am also the past National Chief Judge for the Buick Club, and as such have described this car as accurately and objectively as possible.
You are welcome to inspect the car before bidding; please email me to arrange a mutually convenient day and time. Feel free to ask any questions before bidding.
A $500 deposit via PayPal is due within 48 hours after the close of the auction. The balance is due within 7 days after the close of the auction. Transportation and taxes (if applicable) are solely the responsibility of the purchaser/high bidder. Free local pickup is also an option.