Beautiful Numbers Matching Survivor - Original Paint & Interior!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Skylark
- SubModel: Gran Sport
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Gran Sport
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 144,567
- VIN: 434370Z117128
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 350 - 315 HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Buick Skylark Gran Sport
For those of us who appreciate the originality of a true survivor, this is one of those vehicles that are rarely found. Delivered new to Alberdeen, Washington March 24, 1970, this amazing car has spent its entire life in the Pacific Northwest as documented by over 30 years of service records. With its original drive train, original sheet metal, original paint, and original interior upholstery, this may be one of the finest survivor finds in the country.This great car is as original as they get, itruns and drives just incredible, as well as new. All instruments and gauges work perfectly. It should be noted, the car currently has a period correct 350 engine installed but comes with the rebuilt original factory numbers matching engine. So you are buying one amazing car, two engines.
- Original numbers matching 315 hp engine,TH 350 transmission, and 3:23 rear end.
- Original 47 year old paint showing areas of slight patina, nicks, and scratches.
- Original chrome and stainless in very nice condition.
- Original interior upholstery in beautiful condition. (less non-original new carpet)
- Original owners' manual and Protect-O-Plate
- 30 years of owner service record documents.
Walk around video https://youtu.be/OiwWfsIyt1Y
Car is for sale locally **Mike 941-232-9170**