1961 BUICK LESABRE 18K ALL ORIGINAL ! REPAINT RARE COLLECTOR MUSEUM QUALITY
Price: US $29,900.00 Item location: Plainfield, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: LeSabre
- SubModel: 4- Door Hard Top
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4- Door Hard Top
- Doors: 4
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 18,992
- VIN: 4H1029100
- Color: Cordovan Mist
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Fawn
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Buick LeSabre 4- Door Hard TopVehicle Overview
|1961 BUICK LESABRE 4-DOOR HARD TOP CONVERTIBLE. "THE ORIGINAL LOST AND FOUND LESABRE " 18,000 ORIGINAL MILES MUSEUM QUALITY|
This original 1961 Buick LeSabre was purchased brand new at Ray Buick at the end of 1960. The original owner bought the vehicle for transportation in Chicago, using it to drive back and forth to check on job sites for the plumbing business he owned. As his business grew, he rewarded himself with a 1963 Lincoln. This Buick was then parked with 9,100 miles on it in his heated warehouse and covered with a tarp.He then drove his 1963 Lincoln for 8,600 miles and then parked it with this Buick in the warehouse while his next vehicle became a brand new Cadillac.
In late 2009 both stored cars were surprisinglyrediscovered by the original owners family after he died.They had not seen these cars for over nearly 40 years and had assumed he traded or sold the cars Four Century's Ago.
The second owner bought the Buick from the original family and decided to bring her back to life. Since the car was 100 % original with just 9100 miles and still wearing all of its original line inspection stamps that he wanted to preserve this all original Buick. The motor and transmission were pulled,and the gaskets and fluids were flushed and changed.The motor and trans were then painted, reviving the car back to the way it looked in 1961.
The exterior of this Beautiful Buick has been repainted in its original 1-Year color of Cordovan Iridescence Metallic which actuallyhas flecks of aluminum for an extremely brilliant metalflake finish not seen on other cars.In addition the front and rear bumpers have been re-cromed to show standards and this Proud Buick LeSabreis 100 percent original from bumper.The interior is original all the way down to the Star Light Carpeting (which is no longer available) for the exception of seat belts that were added from a 1964 Buick for safety.
1961 Buick LeSabre
- THE ORIGINAL LOST AND FOUND LESABRE
- RECENTLY FEATURED IN TAILFINS AND CHROME SEMA MAGAZINE EDITION
- MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING BARN FIND
- ALL ORIGINAL WITH ONE REPAINT IN ORIGINAL RARE COLOR (CORDOVAN IRIDESCENT)
- 18,900 ACTUAL MILES 2-OWNER MILES
- 100% ORIGINAL INTERIOR INCLUDING THE STARLIGHT CARPETING
- ORIGINAL MATCHING DRIVE TRAIN WITH ORIGINAL REBUILT WATER FUEL AND CARB
- ORIGINAL INSPECTION STAMP MARKINGS ON COWL, GUTTER AND FIREWALL
- PARKED IN 1963 WITH 9100 MILES AND REDISCOVERED IN LATE 2009
- MAJIC MIRROR SPEEDOMETER
- FACTORY ORIGINAL SPEED ALERT
- THE MOST ORIGINAL BUICK WE MAY EVER SEE AGAIN
- POSSIBLY THE MOST ORIGINAL 1961 BUICK IN EXISTENCE
- READY FOR AACA CERTIFICATION AND BUICK NATIONALS
Please review the following photos and grade this Pristine Buick LeSabre 4-Door Hardtop Convertible yourself. If you are a Buick fan and a purest this is the car for you. These type cars only come around once or twice in a life time. This could be the last time one like this comes along.
If you require addition information please feel free to contact Dave at 630-327-8321.If you require shipping assistance, we can help. Call Dave today at 630-327-8321 for no charge assistance.