1970 Buick Lesabre Custom 4 door sedan great condition collector car
- Make: Buick
- Model: LeSabre
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4 Door Sedan
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 37,422
- VIN: 454690D132445
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 350 four barell carburator
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Buick LeSabre 4 Door Sedan1970 Buick LeSabre Custom Sedan
|Model||LeSabre Custom Sedan||Warranty|
|Engine||350 four-barrel rated at 285 HP|
Up for sale is a very rare 1970 Buick LeSabre Custom 4 door Sedan. The car is all original and is in a great condition for being 46 years old. The engine starts right up and the transmission shift smoothly. Check out my youtube test drive click the link after the pictures.
- Seats are in great condition, there are no tears or cracks.
- The headliner looks brand new, the dome light is working however, it is missing the lamp cover.
- Carpet does not have any holes however it issun faded.
- Dash board looks great, there are no cracks whatsoever.
- Speedometer, all gauges and other instruments work.
- Radio was replaced by the previous owner, I do have the original radio that came with the car.
- Door panels are in good condition, however the plastic arm rest could use refinishing.
- Rear deck vinyl looks great, there are no tears or cracks.
- Front and back windshields are not cracked.
- Front right, rear left and right glass doors are missing,
- AC does not blow cold air.
- exterior green paint, the finishing is shiny and looks great, there are no faded spots.
- There are a couple of rusted spots as you can see in the pictures below.
- All four tires are matching and have about 70% treads left.
- Rood vinyl is in great condition for the age, no cracks or tears, just a couple of scratches on the rear left pillar.
- Inside trunk bottom panel has a lot of rust and it should be replaced or repaired, see pictures.
- Headlight and tailight are functionnal.
Overall, this car is in great condition for its age. I am selling it because my son is going to college.
Make sure yourfunds are available, it costs me a lot of money to advertise with ebay, so if you do not have the money don't bid.
As far as payment, you can pay in cash, or bank check when you come pick it up, or you can wire the money and have the car shipped to you. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL.
Test Drive click here