1933 Buick Hot Rod Sedan 454, Auto, Power Rack & Pinion, Power Disc, A/C...
- Make: Buick
- Model: Other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Hot Rod
- Year: 1933
- Mileage: 13,750
- VIN: 2860632
- Color: Red & Plumb
- Engine size: 454 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1933 Buick Other
454 CID V8
Turbo 400 Automatic
Power Rack & Pinion
Power 4-Wheel Disc
225/60/16 Front & 255/60/17 Rear
Red & Plumb
They checked all the right boxes on this rod! Great Lake Motor Works crafted this fine machine from an original '33 Buick Series 60 body and frame. This all-steel car took 3rd place in its class at the 50th anniversary Detroit Autorama, and remains a beautiful show-driver.
She was meant to be driven and enjoyed. The 454 V8 is powerful with just enough rumble, is mated to a capable Turbo 400 automatic (note the gear selector gauge on the dash), and sends the power to the 3.55:1 positraction rear axle. The original frame was beefed up to handle all the power as were four-wheel power disc brakes and TCI front end. Not to be left out, power rack and pinion steering was added, with a tilt column. She cruises beautifully at highway speeds and even has cruise control should you want to use it
The features don't stop under the hood. The custom leather interior is beautiful with power driver's seat and shoulder belts for all. The interior is roomy, even for those who shop at big and tall stores. Vintage air keeps everyone cool and if the weather cooperates, the power sunroof and power windows provide near instant access to fresh air. The AM/FM/CD player hides away when the car is off and hits all the right notes when it is turned on. Take a look at the dash and admire the gauges all crafted by Classic Instruments, an elegant touch. Another great touch is the remote power locks.
The exterior is near flawless, dressed in Corvette colors. The underside is clean and solid with minor road rash. The hood folds up on both sides and is supported by arms which fold out, great for showing off the detailed engine bay. The hood louvers open up changing the car's look.
From every angle, this "33 Buick is impressive. If you haven't yet, check out the video to see her in action. We love this car and know you will too! Call to ask questions or to arrange your inspection.
Inquire by phone (989-891-0900), e-mail or stop in (1124 N Water St. Bay City MI 48708).
DISCLAIMER: The Bay City Motor Company is a Broker (MI #D001013) that sells & ships globally. We do our best to represent vehicles accurately but do not guarantee these statements; you need to independently verify the vehicle meets your expectations prior to purchase
|Overall Condition:||1.76||Mechancial & Electrical:||1.20|
The vehicle description represents the vehicle, its history, and current condition to the best of our knowledge. If you notice an error in this ad, contact us.general-terms-details
This is a used car and has had prior owners. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its originality, including but not limited to: the Engine, the Transmission, all vehicle stampings and codes, and supporting documentation.
It is your responsibility to ensure the vehicle you are purchasing meets your criteria. Your pre-purchase inspection is strongly encouraged.
The vehicle is being offered As-Is No Warranty.
An agreement to purchase a vehicle is made when the purchase price of the vehicle is agreed upon by both parties, including the acceptance of an offer, high bid, or Buy It Now price. Upon this agreement:
1. There are no hidden document or preparation fees. The buyer is responsible for transportation (if needed) and all government mandated taxes, plate and/or title fees.
2. A deposit of 10% of the purchase price, or the deposit listed in the ad (whichever is less), is due within 24 hours of agreeing to purchase the vehicle. We accept Visa or MasterCard, and PayPal for vehicle deposits (up to 10% of the purchase price).
3. The full balance is due within three (3) business days of agreeing to purchase the vehicle.
4. If financing, please make sure that your financial institution will finance this vehicle before bidding.
5. We require deposit of and verification of bank funds before we will release the vehicle to
6. The buyer is responsible for the prompt pickup or shipping of the vehicle. Unless otherwise agreed, failure to pick up the vehicle within 15 days will result in storage fees and/or vehicle resale. We will be happy to arrange the shipping on your behalf.
7. If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything.