1971 Buick GS - Classic Muscle Car; Rarer Than GTO, Chevelle SS, or 4-4-2!
Price: US $6,900.00 Item location: Freeport, Florida, United States
- Make: Buick
- Model: GS
- Type: U/K
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 91,200
- VIN: 434371H155852
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 5.7L 5736CC 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Sandalwood
- Options: Rear Spoiler, 15" Steel Rally Wheels
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Buick GS
- Just in time for the fall auto show season!
- Totally matching numbers 1971 Buick GS equipped with a ram air 350 c.i. engine and Turbo 350 transmission. Engine rebuilt at around 75,000 miles, starts up immediately, does not smoke, and pulls like a locomotive. This car spent its entire life in Pensacola where it was used as a daily driver practically right up until I started the restoration, which took 2 years. Complete receipts and extensive photo documentation provided upon request. Here are the essential highlights of the restoration process:
- All STEEL body (no filler or fiberglass), including new floor and trunk pans.
- Professionally repainted to its original Cortez Gold exterior trim.
- Complete interior restoration with OE style and color (sandalwood), including seat foam and vinyl, carpet, overhead liner, sun visors.
- Original transmission overhauled. Less than 400 miles on rebuild.
- Other new parts too numerous to list; such as springs, shocks, tires, exhaust system, and windshield.
Reserve price is ridiculously low for this classic beauty. A real bargain when compared to prices of other muscle cars of this era, which are all too easy to clone. This is NOT a Buick Skylark dressed up to look like a GS... it is a real, verifiable GS restored to look and drive like it did back in the day! All reasonable offers and trades considered (no brokers or dealers, please). Looking for my next project, so contact me and let me know what you have. Hopefully, we can work out a deal.
This car is available anytime for inspection. Please make arrangements before auctionends. It is also for sale locally so I reserve the right to close the auction in case of anearly sale. Please feel free toask questions. If you are azero feedbackbidder, contact me before bidding or your bid will be deleted if I cannot verify your identity. This vehicleis being sold as -is whereas with nowarranty, expressed, written or implied.Descriptionsorrepresentationsare foridentificationpurposes only and are not to be construedas a warranty of any type. It is theresponsibilityof the buyer to have thoroughlyinspected the vehicl, and to satisfy himself or herself as to the condition and valueand bid based upon thatjudgmentsolely. The seller shall and will make everyreasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at thebuyers request prior to the close of the sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for anyrepairs once the sale is closed. Seriousbidders please! Arrange all of your financing inadvance. Please check shipping rates or make pick up arrangements prior to bidding. Call or text 850-543-594 for info orquestions (no dealers/brokers/shipping agents please!). $500 depositis required within 3 days of auction close. Verifiable funds for the remainderwithin10 days. Cash or wire transfer is preferable. Vehicle nor title will be delivered untilfunding transaction is complete and verified. Buyer is responsible for collecting or shippingthe car. I can deliver within 250 miles for expenses. Please contact me first to discussthis option.