ALL ORIGINAL - EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN - 92k miles - Factory Handling Package - V92
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Roadmaster
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base Sedan 4-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 92,743
- VIN: 1g4bn5376pr429449
- Color: Dark Green Gray Metallic
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Light Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Buick RoadmasterBuick Motor Division of GM manufactured the Roadmaster from 1936 until 1958 when production ceased for 33 years until relaunching the marque for the 1991 model year as a station wagon. This version, the sedan, was introduced in 1992. However, both Roadmaster body styles (sedan and wagon) were again cut from Buick's lineup after 1996. The Roadmaster hasn't returned since, and I don't expect it to make a comeback in the foreseeable future. It is extremely important to point out the relatively little-known limited production numbers of these modern classic cars as compared to it's chief rival at that time: the full size Ford-Lincoln-Mercury platform. While Ford was busy churning out hundreds of thousands of these Town Car, Crown Victoria, and Grand Marquis taxicabs every year, the Roadmaster was built in much smaller quantities with just over 40,000 produced in 1993.
My 1993 Buick Roadmaster is now offered up for auction in all original, exceptionally clean and roadworthy condition. It recently passed PA state inspection and was a one owner car from 1993 to 2013 belonging to an older gentleman in New Hope, PA. It's turn key. I truly believe the pictures alone will tell you everything you need to know. The car will simply sell itself. Please read the short description and enjoy the over 100 pictures I've taken to drive home the point that this car is a real beauty. What you see is exactly what you're getting. I must stress a few key points and features about this particular garage kept Roadmaster:
- It all starts with the durable, legendary small block, fuel-injected 5.7L 350 cubic inch OHV V8 mated to the 4L60 automatic overdrive transmission. Then, add the VERY desirable 5000 lb. trailer towing package (RPO code V92) which includes special 3.08 rear axle ratio, firmer suspension provisions, heavy duty cooling systems for engine and transmission. (Rest assured this car never towed anything in it's life.) As a result of this rare option, this car is able to effortlessly accelerate to 70 mph with your foot barely pressing on the accelerator.
- 100% original Dark Green Gray Metallic (DGGM) paint with two-tone silver/gold pinstripe really sets this car apart from the rest. Absolutely stunning, original paint with all the luster and striking appearance one would expect from a garage kept car. All original glass, too. There are very, very few small chips and dings in the finish. See pictures for details.
- The light gray leather interior is in beautifully preserved condition with absolutely no odors, water leaks, mold, mildew, or cigarette smoke residue. Vehicle was always a NON-SMOKER. Leather seats are still extremely comfortable, supple, and supportive. All door panels are completely solid. No cracks in the handles, armrests. And the dash (notorious for cracking/splitting in these cars) is perfect.
- It runs as good as it looks. Recent maintenance performed as of this year includes a brand new A/C compressor, accumulator, condenser, and all new seals throughout the entire system. It was properly evacuated and charged with R134a. Front shocks were replaced with Gabriel load-carrying spring assist units, and rear shocks were replaced with Gabriel Hi-Jackers. The air suspension system works exactly as designed. Good tires, too. (Matching set of Goodyear Integritys with good tread depth all around)
- Other goodies, safety features, and creature comforts include a deluxe gauge cluster (volts, oil pressure, temperature, tachometer), fluid level reminder package (low oil, low coolant, low washer fluid, low fuel), tilt wheel, variable effort power steering, electronic climate control, dual power seats, dual visor vanity mirrors, automatic electrochromic inside rearview mirror with integrated map lights, deluxe front storage armrest, brake-shift interlock, factory premium wheels with full-size spare, and factory keyless entry system.
- And yes, the power antenna works!
Update: Thanks to everyone for your questions, compliments, and general interest in my Buick during the past month. One bidder even came to see the car in person on his way back to Florida and made me an offer. I'm well aware of the high demand for these limited production cars that are in excellent, original condition. If someone makes a truly fair offer or meets the reserve price, I will sell it. The reserve price will not be revealed to any bidder for any reason.
Be forewarned before you decide to come see the car for yourself. If you see it firsthand and drive it, you are going to want to buy it!
Thanks for looking, and good luck bidding.
click to enlarge On Jun-16-16 at 21:54:16 PDT, seller added the following information: Photo gallery
click to enlarge On Jun-19-16 at 15:59:39 PDT, seller added the following information:
This car is factory equipped with a full size spare tire and wheel. Spare was never used, never even taken out of the trunk. As you can see, the wheel and tire are in "As new" condition, never having been mounted. Tire is a Goodyear Eagle P225/70/R15 (still has the tiny rubber stipples and tread stamp markings) and the wheel is, of course, an exact match to those already on the car.Item Photos
click to enlarge