1984 Buck Regal Estate Sale
Price: US $2,795.00 Item location: Welland, Ontario, Canada
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Regal
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Hardtop
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 97,200
- VIN: 1G4AM47A0EH436737
- Color: Frost Beige
- Engine size: V6 3.8L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Buick Regal1984 Buck Regal Estate Sale
- Original miles= 97, 200 miles
- V6 3.8
- 2 Door
- The car has been off the road for 4 years, but has always started and driven around the block to keep car lubricated.
- The car has always been in the garage and out of the weather elements at all times.
- Painted once over 20 years ago.
- Car body has never been patched. No cracks or issues with paint. The car has 2 dings on driver's side fender and where the tail pipe comes out. A few small holes underneath the ¼ panel lip.
- Original North Carolina car.
- Car driven in 4 Winters only.
- Car has never been smoked in.
- Power steering brakes, tilt, am/fm radio, power trunk, driver side power seats, spoke caps, mint interior, no dash and steering wheel cracks.
- Stainless exhaust, new muffler, new gas tank, fuel filter, fuel pump, distributor cap, rotor wires, plugs rebuilt carb and alternator.
- Brakes and front end all good.
- Fluids are clean.
- Air conditioning is all there but does not work.
- Car needs 4 tires, bumper fillers, radio clock time is on intermittent with key in off position.
- Solid frame and back frame rails. All body mounts good with one being repaired years ago. The floor boards are at 85% as the car has been professionally undercoated twice throughout the years.
$2,795 No Reserve
Please call Tom @ 905-732-0529 for more details or email through Ebay.
$500 deposit through PayPal within 48 hours and the rest in cash or some other payment that we can work out between the two of us. Car will not be released until cleared. Will assist in loading the car when you have selected a shipping method/company. The car does not have to be shipped right away as I can be flexible with the time frame it has to be gone.