1960 Buick Electra 225 convertible 6.6L restored back to original beauty
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Electra
- Type: U/K
- Trim: 225
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 93,000
- VIN: 8G3017781
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 6.6L 6572CC 401Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: RED AND WHITE
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Buick Electra
Up for sale is a restored ALL NUMBERS MATCHING 1960 Buick Electra 225 convertible. The paint is great and was professionally painted. The interior is done correctly and is near perfect. All the chrome and trim is in good shape. The drive train is like new with no leaks. The engine was taken off the car and resealed with all new gaskets. Starts right up and the transmission shifts fine because it was completely rebuilt. This car drives fine and gets up and goes.
Original 401 engine with a 4 barrel carb
93,000 miles Believed to be original mileage. I’m only the 3rd owner to the vehicle. And I have the bill of sale from 1965 from the 2nd owner to the car. Only flaw this car has is a minor crack on the driver side window.
The car is equipped with the following:
· Automatic transmission
· Power windows
· Power convertible top (needs a new top motor)
· Power steering
· Power Brakes
· Original Power seats (switch isn’t working)
· Original motor, trans, hubcaps.
· ALL NUMBERS MATCHING.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or to make an appointment to come see it.