Euro 635CSi,NO RESERVE--> L@@K <---
Price: - Item location: Pittsburg, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 6-Series
- Type: Big Coupe
- Trim: Euro-Spec.
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: WBAEC510701275087
- Color: BronzitBeige Metellic
- Engine size: 3.4 Litre I-6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Butterscotch
- Options: Bluetooth, Bluetooth Player, Pandora App, USB port, Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 BMW 6-SeriesNo Reserve
I am bringing you a pristine Euro-Spec. 1985 BMW 635CSi which was brought over in 1985 to California by an Air force officer whom ordered the car in West-Germany and has been a California car since, o "No Rust"
There is a lots of receipts and records that go with the car and there are a lots of detailed photos of the car, ore than Ebay allows.
This car is in excellent shape, rives amazing and sounds like a Euro E24 should with an after market exhaust that the previous owner had added. It sits perfect and gets lots of complements everywhere.
I flushed the coolant and an OIl Change with Synthetic 15W-40 Mobil1
The car is well sorted, o rust and has current California Smog check as of last week.
No surprises, urn the key and enjoy.
Here are the cool unique things about this car:
1) It is a 1985 Euro 635CSi, ost Euro Gray-market cars are earlier models in the U.S. because prior to 1985 the U.S. market had 633CSi models and people would want the 635CSI models due to better power.
2 )In 1985 one of the options available to the Euro Spec. E24 was "Brown tint windows, indshield and back glass" with BronzitBeige which was not available prior to 1985 even in Europe and was only available with Buffalo Leather interior.
3) The seats have been changed tastefully to Butterscotch before I bought it sometimes ago which really contrasts the color and complements the Brown factory tint on all the glass and matching color wheels.
4)Most E24 models brought over to the U.S. do not have the super rare Headlight wipers which this car has.
5) The European Headlight system which allows for the city lighting mode was never changes and is super coolas shown in pictures.
6) Optional Front Fog lights with Rear Fog lights as shown in pictures.
7) Upgraded Miller MAF 300 with a nice power gain, till passed California smog with super clean numbers.
This car is amazing, ome see, nspect it, ee it in person and drive it. I love the way this car drives, ounds and it's stance. Definitely a rare gem. Actual milage unknown due to:
1) Federalization2) The previous owner said that all though the speedometer is in Miles, he Odometer may be in Kilometers! 3)The Odometer and the Trip-meter has not ever worked since I had it.