RARE 1973 BMW E9 3.0CSI EURO 4 SPEED! FACTORY SUNROOF BLUE PLATE CALIFORNIA CAR!
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: Other
- Trim: E9 3.0CSi
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 9,439
- VIN: 2265228
- Engine size: 3.0 LITER INLINE SIX CYLINDER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 BMW Other
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1973 BMW Euro 3.0CSi E9-chassis coupe!
Finished in "Chamonix" white over blue cloth, his 40+ year-old BLUE LICENSE PLATE CALIFORNIA classic BMW sports a nice running factory fuel-injected inline six cylinder engine mated to a four speed manual transmission, riginal manual sunroof, anual front and electric rear windows, ioneer am/fm/cassette stereo, 6" ALPINA rep wheels with near new rubber and reclining bucket seats. The NON-working odometer shows 09,439 miles but the actual miles on this car cannot be verified. MUCH recent maintenance work has been performed on this car in the last 6 months. NEW parts include: M5 starter, uel pump and filter, LL six injectors rebuilt by Fuel Injection Corp.,spark plugs, istributor cap, otor and Bosch coil, reland engineering radiator, hermostat, adiator and all coolant hoses, acuum lines, ront shock tower anti-sway bar, attery and a few other items.
This gorgeous collectible "driver-quality" classic is being sold with clear and clean California title, urrent 2016 registration and original factory keys!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1973 CSi is in good to very good 99% rust-free condition overall with excellent shock towers front and rear and fairly solid underside with some beginning of rust areas on the floor sections. The paint has a very nice lustrous shine with what looks to be original chrome and trim. It is missing one of the rear under-bumper pieces and rear badging with other imperfections on the body of this car that include a few isolated corrosion spots, ouched up nicks and other minor blemishes. Inside the rear boot, he tool kit and the elephant skin side inserts are missing though the original spare tire, ack, igid cover panels and carpet are in place.
The interior of this E9 coupe is in good overall condition with all working lighted gauges [except the odometer], ood heat with working blower motor, ear flawless vinyl dashboard, icely reupholstered seats front and rear, ice door panels, riginal headliner and working manual crank sunroof, ool period-correct stereo and manual front windows. Imperfections inside this classic cockpit include [but not limited to] deterioration and cracking of the wood trim at the corners of doors and dash, ne rear window inop, ight cracking on the original "bus" steering wheel, orn carpet pieces with one missing section, attered bottom of the door upholstery bottom. Overall this is one still very handsome cockpit that needs little to be perfect again!
This old coupe starts easily, uns fairly well [there is still an occasional sputtering which I am told is due to a worn TPS unit], rives quite well with light and responsive steering and nice tracking down the road. The suspension is supple and quiet, he braking is strong and true, he transmission shifts beautifully [recommend new shifter bushings for an even crisper feel]. With its open cockpit and smooth inline six cylinder engine, iloting this beautiful coupe on the open road is truly a blissful and attention getting driving experience.
I WILL ALSO HAVE MANY MORE DETAILED PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST VIA EMAIL!
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1973 BMW will besold with clear and clean California certificate of title and current 2016 registration. It is smog-exempt here in California due to the year. It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.