Great condition restored Euro Spec M635csi in Diamondschwarz and Pearl Beige
Price: US $41,900.00 Item location: Valencia, California, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: 6-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: M635csi E24
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 110000
- VIN: WBAEE310201051496
- Color: Diamond Black
- Engine size: M88 3.5L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Pearl Beige
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 BMW 6-Series M635csi E241985 BMW M635csi Euro Spec.
Phenomenal M88/3 engine from the iconic M1 producing 286hp and 251 lb.ft. Car is really in great condition. Drives amazing, starts hot and cold in 1-2 seconds. Transmission shifts smoothly and with no noises, grinding or popping up. 111k Miles. Illinois title but car is in California. Clear title, clear carfax. California car rust free.
Bought the car about 2 years ago with a bit of things to do, especially body and interior. Intention was to keep it but life got in the way. The car had been stored for 10 years as previous owner passed away. In these 11 months and over $20,000 later I have completed the following:
- Full body respray, glasses and seals out.- New 4 struts Bilstein B6 and front struts bearing mounts.- New front upper and lower control arms, tie rods, central tie rod, sway bar bushings and sway bar links.- New oil pan gasket.- New rear suspension dog bones.- New radiator fan clutch.- Rebuilt fuel injectors, new fuel lines and filters. Cleaned throttle bodies.- New brake pads and fluid.- Rebuilt AC compressor and recharged. Blows cold.- New Hankook Ventus tires.- Replaced transmission and differential fluid.- New dashboard sourced with zero cracks- Did top end of the engine with valve adjustment and shims, all seals and gaskets, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, fuel injector rebuild, throttle body seals and gaskets etc.
- Replaced rod bearings and bolts, oil pan gasket.
- Replaced oil pump and oil pump sprocket.
- Inspected condition and adjusted timing chain tension. Single row timing chain visually new. Technician at Bimmerheads is available to attest its condition.
- Replaced all accessories belt, fan shroud etc.
- New bushingless alternator
- Rebuilt power steering pump and replaced all power steering hoses
- New Billy Boat stainless steel exhaust system
- New brake hydro-booster and accumulator
- Replaced all coolant hoses, fuel lines and soft brake lines
- New transmission mounts, rear sway bar links.
- Replaced oil, brake, transmission and differential fluids
- New thermostat and temp sensor.
- Repaired oil pressure sensor and cold start fuel injector
- Fixed several electrical gremlins, including new fuse box cover, all new fuses etc.
Now compression test reads ~172-176psi and leakdown test between 6-8%.
All services done by Bimmerheads shop in Santa Clarita. The shop can attest and provide an inspection report to serious interested buyers.What is missing completion:- Interior ext. temperature display inaccurate- Electric radio antenna doesnâ€™t work- Windshield and headlight washers donâ€™t work
Everything else works. Wipers, electric seats and mirrors, windows, AC, Heater. Will arrange shipping if needed.
Have over 50 detailed pictures upon request. Good amount of service records.