1974 BMW 2002tii, Deutsche Marque Concours D'Elegance 1st place in class.
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Tii
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 99
- VIN: 2781976
- Color: Reseda Green Metallic 075 , â€œResedagrunâ€
- Engine size: fuel-injected 2.0L M10 inline-4
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 BMW 2002 TiiThis 1974 BMW 2002tii, Was shown at Deutsche Marque Concours D'Elegance on 5/19 and won First place in its class.My 2002tii is a square-taillight example (1974) finished in BMW color code 075 (original to E21 models) Reseda Green Metallic, â€œResedagrunâ€, and powered by a fuel-injected 2.0L M10 inline-four fitted with a 5-speed Getrag manual gearbox. 6 year project included body and interior work with new paint and E30 sport seats, suspension and brake upgrades, aftermarket Stainless Steel exhaust components, BBS-style wheels, and more. Approximately 8k miles have been driven since completion of the work. Clear title in hand. Research showed that the Vin number on the engine block is only showing two "x" one on either side of the pad, which indicated the engine block was replaced with factory crate engine. The engine runs very strong.
Please go to the dropbox link below to see some more photos and videos.
The car was originally Amazon Green, and had been repainted (badly) in a Mint Green when I purchased the car. You can see the the Mint Green color in the link below. After the full body restoration and replacement of panels (including the nose and fenders), it was painted in the current Reseda Green Metallic 075 PPG paint, â€œResedagrunâ€, using base and clear coats.
Several bubbles are along the lower front of the driver door. All the screws in the front damper have been changed with stainless screws (not shown in the photos). I also changed the radiator with a new larger aluminum radiator (shown in some of the photos).
Listed locally, with options for trade.
Additional photos and Videos and restoration photos can be seen at my dropbox: (please email me if this link doesn't work)
List of all work done:
- Complete body restoration,
- Base coat and clear coat application,
- Replaced Nose,
- Replaced front fenders,
- New Willwood big brakes all around with new pads and rotors,
- New Stainless brake lines,
- New Bilstein shocks, all four,
- New interior with E30 sport seats,
- New Carpet,
- New CoCo Mats,
- New Stereo and Speakers, (will need to be rewired)
- Custom leather wrapped Dash with white stitching,
- Custom leather steering wheel with white stitching,
- All new upper chrome,
- Working AC, Converted,
- upgrade to Rotary compressor,
- New tires and wheels,
- BBS RS Style (4),
- New Front Spoiler,
- New Front Kidney Grill,
- Recovered rear trunk boards,
- Stainless steel bumpers,
- Small bumpers, stainless steel,
- New custom stainless steel exhaust from head all the way back,
- Custom Valve cover,
- Stainless shorty headers,
- Spark plug wires,
- electronic ignition,
- new plugs and wires,
- Big core radiator,
- New belts and new rubbers on front and rear windshield,
- New trunk gasket,
- 5-speed conversion with new Short Shift kit,
- New Guibo,
- Trans mount,
- New drive shaft â€“ by Beyer Motorwerks
Non Tii nose, the one on the car has the snorkel hole.
Good eye. Common question with 2002tii enthusiasts. I replaced the nose with a very clean one (almost new). There was rust in the back of the panel and some along the bottom lip. I was not concerned about keeping everything original, so it was more cost effective to swap the nose with this one. You can see photos of the restoration in the drop box link I provided.