Custom Collectible Classic 1973 BMW 2002 5 Speed Dogleg Turbo-Look Roundie "!
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- Trim: 2002 E10
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 29,769
- VIN: ghd5ue351134g
- Engine size: 2.0 liter 4 cylinder
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 BMW 2002Offered for an appreciating new owner is STUNNING custom 1973 BMW 2002 turbo-look two-door sedan!
Finished in gleaming inka orange over black, his 2002 "roundie" It is anything but original fiberglass body kit, freshly rebuilt and great running approximately 160 horsepower 2.0 liter four cylinder engine with 292 degree Schrick cam and dual 40 side-draft Weber carburetors mated to a 5 speed "dogleg" manual transmission. Putting all of this power to the pavement is a set of 15" deep dish mesh alloy wheels with Dunlop 205/50/15" rubber along with a tuned suspension consisting of Bilstein Sport shocks with heavy duty spring and polyeurathane bushings. A more modern 528i radiator was installed for much improved cooling and super reliability. The car features rear fiberglass bumpre and front spoiler/bumper delete, high-end audio system with navigation, omo steering wheel, Recaro sport seats, ew door panels, arpet and headliner and dash cover. New parts on this special double '02 include valve cover gaskets, il switch and filter, & N air filter, iqui Moly synthetic oil, istributor cap and rotor, ignition points and coil, osch spark plugs and performance wire set, lectric radiator fan with adjustable temp thermostat, otor mounts, oor seals and gaskets, his great little 2002 is being sold with clear and clean California title and current 2016 registration. with the NON-working five-digit odometer showing 29,XXX miles and the actual mileage is unknown.
Overall this is a fabulous restored 40+ year-old classic driving machine that will actually APPRECIATE in value as you enjoy it! AND...many more photos available upon request. Phone is best to Evan at 650-350-8828
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1973 BMW 2002 is in very good to excellent 99.9% rust-free condition with a very nice overall shine to the recent restoration. I would rate the exterior finish of this car a solid 8.5 on a scale of 1-10 with a few small nicks, cratches, ouch-ups and other cosmetic imperfections
The interior of this classic 2002 is in excellent restored close to all new condition throughout. The heater fan, ights, linkers are all in good working order with the horn currently inop.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This attention-garnering BMW starts right up and the engine runs very well with excellent free-revving and primal power. As one would expect from the dual two barrel carbs, he car is a tad cold-blooded and does not idle as smooth as a stock tii. The 5 speed transmission shifts well free of any grinds with a heavy slightly notchy feel. Braking is strong and straight, he steering is tight and responsive and the handling is go cart-like flat and ultra satisfying. This is one very throaty, un car to drive in a raw E30 M3 sort of way.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1973 BMW 2002will besold with clear and clean certificate of title and current 2016 registration. It is smog-exempt here in California due to the year [pre-1976]. I welcome prospective new owners to come see, isten, eel, rive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.