Rare 1987 BMW 325is E30 2DR, Manual Trans, 1-Owner, 82K Miles
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: E30 Coupe 2DR 1 Owner Florida Collectible 74k
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: E30 Coupe 2DR
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 82254
- VIN: WBAAA1302H2324793
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.5L L6 DOHC 24V
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 BMW 3-Series E30 Coupe 2DR
Rare 1-owner 1987 BMW 325is, E30 coupe 2-door, manual transmission, Alpine white exterior with Pearl beige interior, only 82K original miles.
Clear title with all records and receipts.
Time to let this car be enjoyed by an active owner. I bought this car brand new in 1987 from the BMW dealership in Bellevue, WAand have owned it since. The car has been garaged its entire life and looked after by me as a meticulous owner. I used to even prepare it myself every year for a Concours d'Elegance at a local winery.
It's a shame for this car to not be driven and I'm only selling because my transportation needs are different with 2 young children. The car drives amazing and all systems are in outstanding condition. There are a few minor paint chips on the car and on the front windshield.
Contact me for more details on the personal history of the car, especially if you're an E30 fan.
The car was rear-ended by a friend (ouch!) 4 days after I bought the car new back in June 1987. All repairs were done at RNR Automotive and the BMW dealership in Bellevue, WA at the time.
I can share the Carfax report and all records and receipts for the car. I did sell the original radio and BBS basket wheels (except for the spare) back in the 1990s.
Exterior color: Alpine white
Interior color: Pearl beige
Engine: 2.5L L6 DOHC 24-valve
- Bilstein shocks and struts
-Antera chrome 16-in wheels
-Yokohama ES100 225/45 ZR16 tires
-Repco brake pads
-Slotted brake rotors (front)
-Sony radio/CD player head unit (red amber back lighting to match the red-lit dashboard gauge lighting), with remote control
- Front bumper was updated with a bumper filler cover (purchased from Bevery Hills Accessories) to eliminate the huge ugly front license plate mount and bracket (showcases the front air dam more).
- New recent (October) floor mats custom made from Lloyd's to match interior color. I can supply the original floor mats but their foam backing has completely worn off, so they're sitting in a plastic bag in the trunk for now.
I had RNR Automotive paint the rocker panels the same Alpine white as the body color once the car was lowered with H&R springs, Bilstein shocks and struts, and chrome Antera wheels with 225/45 ZR 16 tires (first Dunlop, now Yokohama), back in the early 1990's.
Please research current and completed similar vehicle listings sold on ebay for price.
Recent work on the car at Strictly BMW in Bellevue, WA (October):
Valve cover gasket replacement
Metal fuel line replacement near manifold
The only other mechanical work on the car throughout its life has been:
- All 6 fuel injectors replaced back when the new oxygenated fuel was introduced in the late 80's.
- Wheel bearing replacement at Bellevue BMW dealer.
Full payment due within 3 days of listing close.
Buyer responsible for arranging pick up and/or shipping prior to Dec 10, 2018. No exceptions.
Please see photos or email me with any questions or if you'd like more photos. Thanks for looking.