RARE 1991 BMW M5 - EXCELLENT CONDITION, INLINE 6-CYLINDER, 5 SPEED MANUAL
Price: US $11,000.00 Item location: Buffalo, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: M5
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 5 Series - M5
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 126,000
- VIN: WBSHD9314MBK05615
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Inline 6-Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, Cassette Player, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 BMW M5TAKE A LOOK AT THIS 1991 BMW M5 in EXCELLENT CONDITION!
A sleek design in Glossy Black over a Light Gray interior. Interior and Exterior have been well cared for, ith very little wear. Please contact JAY at (716) 510-1509 with any questions or information requests
This is a PERFECT opportunity to own a big piece of automotive history! Performance of this model with an Inline-6 Cylinder Engine rivaled the acceleration of Ferraris back in the early 90's. This model was also one of the LAST ones that BMW HAND MADE... ONLY 1,700 M5s WERE EXPORTED TO THE US BY BMW... making this model EXTREMELY RARE in this condition!
Loaded with all of the extras that BMW equipped the M5 with back in 1991!!
- 3.6 Liter Inline 6 Cylinder Engine producing 310 Horsepower and 265 lb-ft of torque
- Acceleration neared that of a Ferrari back in the early 90's at 0-60 MPH in only 5.5 SECONDS!
- Top Speed is 165 MPH!
- Rear Wheel Drive
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission with Overdrive
- Alarm System & Aftermarket Pioneer AM/FM/CD Tuner installed
ONLY 126,000 MILES!!
A History Report on this 1991 BMW M5 lists that it has a Salvage Title dating back to 1995. THE REPAIR WAS DONE PROFESSIONALLY, ND THERE ARE NO ISSUES OR DEFECTS ON THIS VEHICLE!
CONTACT JAY at (716) 510-1509 with any questions or information requests