BMW 325i E30 Coupe Manual Transmission White all stock original panels glass
Price: - Item location: Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Sport
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 134,000
- VIN: WBAAA1315LEC67220
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.5 Inline 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Sunroof, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 BMW 3-Series SportUp for sale is a classic BMW 325i E30 equipped with 5 speed manual.
Purchased it 3.5 years ago and have put on less than 8k mi.(weekend cruiser). Really clean car and get compliments everywhere I go.
Mechanically perfect with everything sorted. Shifts perfect. Not engine rattle, knocks or vibration. Zero leaks (oil and water). Over $10K spent on maintenance, services and upgrades listed below. Receipts available.
- Major service at 127k (Sept. 2014) included brakes, trans, belts, plugs, wires, fan clutch, fuel pump, radiator, hosts and seals replaced- Head and oil pans gaskets replaced- Turner Chip- Front struts bar- Ellipsoid headlights with OEM euro grilles- New tires on 15" euroweave iS wheels- Bilsteins shocks and H&R sport springs (1.5" lowered)- New M steering wheel and shift knob- iS front, rear and side spoilers- Subframes, control arms replaced- Shifter bushing replaced- OEM Houndstooth sport seats (no rips or holes)- Pioneer CD player with infinity (rear) and kicker (front) speakers(I am sure I forgot a few items)
All original number matching number body panels.Needs to address the following to become show car condition:- Rusts in 2 front jack points, rear left wheel well under the jack tool and rusted hole on driver floor (small).- Small rusted edges in trunk, passenger door (very small)- AC working but isn't blowing very cold
CarFax and NJ DMV title show actual miles (last 3 photos). But AutoCheck shows "Not Actual" due to out of state exempt title when registered in NJ in 2014. (in process of correcting it now).
I am an adult cars lover. I never abused, race or track cars. If you know e30, you know these cars are very desirable and rare.
Serious bidder ONLY. Less than 10 feedbacks bidders without contacting me will get cancelled on bids.
Car is available to show locally. Any questions, please contact me.