1969 BMW 2500 Automatic Sedan
Price: US $3,000.00 Item location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: Other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4 door sedan
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 60,528
- VIN: 2150277
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 BMW Other 4 door sedanThis BMW has been in storage for 30 years and is looking for a new owner to bring it back to life. Safely stored in a garage, this hard to find model has been untouched retaining its original charm and details. Original blue carpeting, blue vinyl interiors, and 3 point seatbelts. Car is being sold as is, car is not running and perfect as a project car for rare BMW enthusiasts as there is great potential. Minor details need some TLC. One large rust spot on the roof, surface only, has not penetrated body, and smaller rust spots on the front hood. Underside of car and floor boards and trunk show no signs of deterioration or rust. Drivers side window out of alignment.
Original owners manual included. Please see photos and feel free to contact us with questions.
Buyer is responsible for towing car away to start the process of getting this beauty running, off site. Seller requests that transfer of money and title transfer is completed at AAA / DMV before keys are handed over.
- BMW 2500 automatic (aut. 3, model year1969, version for North America U.S.
- 4-door sedan body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic 3-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 2494 cm3 / 152.7 cui, advertised power: 110 125 kW / 148 168 hp / 150 170 PS ( DIN SAE ), torque: 211 Nm / 156 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4700 mm / 185 in, width: 1750 mm / 68.9 in, wheelbase: 2692 mm / 106 in
- reference weights: base curb weight: 1320 kg / 2910 lbs, gross weight GVWR: 1795 kg / 3957 lbs
- how fast is this car ?top speed: 184 km/h (114 mph) (declared by factory);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 10.7Â© s; 0- 100 km/h 11.4Â© s (simulation Â©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 17.9Â© s
- fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-c: 16.8 l/100km / 16.8 mpg (imp.) / 14 mpg (U.S.)