1994 BMW MTECHNIC MTECH 325IS (M3 Precursor)
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: M3
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 325IS MTechnic
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 155,650
- VIN: wbabf3321ref45386
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.5L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 BMW M3 325IS MTechnic
For sale is my garage kept 1994 BMW MTechnic 325IS. It is Alpine White exterior on Black M Clothe(rain) interior with 155,650 miles. It is in mostly stock condition with an upgraded stereo fresh out of the 90’s powered by two amps and 2 subwoofers in a narrow box.
There were only 150 of these that were imported in the United States. It’s reported that these were made as a “teaser” prior to the M3 coming in 1995. They all were white and had M suspension, M3 bodykit, M mirrors, M steering wheel, and M bumpers. In addition, they added the M Clothe seats, M Clothe door panels, Motorsport door handles, Mtechnic Badge, and BBS RCO41 two piece wheels.
I've owned thevehiclefor about a year and put on close to 10k miles. I replaced the valve cover gasket, steering pump and hoses, a door latch and other minor maintenance issues. The prior owner had it for 10 plus years and kept every receipt that will be passed along with the car. Some maintenance items they did include: Rebuilt transmission, replaced clutch, replaced many suspension pieces, window regulators, hoses, brakes, and other regular maintenance items. The sunroof, AC, heat, stereo, locks, remote and heated seats all work too.
I've included a Carfax I had pulled last year in the pictures.
- Car was in the south for almost all of it’s life besides the one summer here in MN. It was stored in the winter and didn't come out till May. 110% RUST FREE.
- Car does have the airbag light that is due to a seat belt sensor.
- The interior is in good shape for it’s age with some small holes on the drivers seat from common wear.
It runs, drives and shifts beautifully. The regular maintenance is noticeable by how well it feels.
I have a free and clear title in hand.I have done my best toaccuratelydescribe the car but keep in mind it is 24 years old. It comes with 1 key and 1 remote with all the service history from myself and the previous owner. I reserve the right to end auction early as it is also listed locally. Feel free to contact me with any picture requests or questions. Thanks!