1984 BMW E28 533i 535i 528e
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 5-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 533i
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 289,000
- VIN: WBADB7403E1193452
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 3.2 Inline 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 BMW 5-Series
This is a rare and hard to find BMW 533i E28 sedan. Only 10% of BMW 5 series in 1983 & 1984 were the bigger more powerful 533i sedan which makes them hard to find and sought after, hile still allowing the owner to use the interchangeable parts with the 528e which was released on a wide market of (100k+). There are few guarantees in life, ut I can tell you that with the 80s 3-series soaring in prices right now, he 80s 5 & 6 series BMW are next. This car will not depreciate. This was also the fastest production sedan released in the US in 1984 capable of 134mph.
Car runs pretty good for a 31 year old car. I drove it 60 miles last weekend with no issues. Car starts right up and drives. Just dropped $750 on the car last week to fix a few small issues. Car starts right up and shifts smoothly. Clutch has not issues whatsoever.
A few issues:
- The odometer does not work. So I do not know the actual mileage of the car. Its stuck at 289700
- The rear windows do not go up or down. most likely window regulator issues
- There is a crack in the driver's side leather seat
- There are some small rust spots on the body,and somerust is in the trunk.
- Hood is hard to open sometimes
If you are in the Miami area, lease feel free to come see the car or call/text me at 305-725-8282
Out of state bidders, lease setup your own shipping. I will help coordinate when the car can be picked up.