1989 BMW 325i - Great Car!
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4 Door
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 232,000
- VIN: wbaad2302k8847054
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 2,5L Strait 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 BMW 3-Series 4 Door
This 1989 BMW e30 is a classic and has been modified with performance parts!
Car is in good condition and has a nice sports feeling!
- My family is the 2nd owner and we have owned the car since 1992.
- I personally have owned and driven the car since 2003.
- Car has had all regular maintenance and upkeep performed. (I have all the maintenance receipts to prove it)
- Car runs good for its age
- Interior is in mint condition
- Exterior & under carriage is rust free!
- Exterior could use to have the paint re-clear coated. The front hood & fenders were re-clear coated back in 2008, which came out great.
- Good gas mileage, ~26 MPG Highway
- 232k miles
- Power locks, windows & mirrors
Recent Work performed:
- · New transmission installed & new tranny fluid
- · Changed engine oil & filter
- · Flushed & changed coolant
- · Flushed & changed brake fluid
- · New Spark Plugs
- · New Wiper Blades
- · Cleaned K&N air filter
- · Outside recently waxed
Car upgraded / performance parts:
- · Bilstein sport shocks & struts
- · B&G springs / coils which dropped the car 1.6”
- Full 4 wheel alignment performed after car was dropped
- · Bavarian auto adjustable caster / cambers. All urethane front & back
- · Suspension Techniques urethane sway bar mounts (Front & Rear)
- · Upgraded thicker front & rear sway bars (Suspension Techniques)
- · CAT back custom exhaust: All stainless dual exhaust vs the single OEM one. Borla Exhaust Tips
- · K&N cold air intake
- · 5 Spoke Rims with Hankook Performance tires. (Spare is full size on BMW OEM bottle cap rim)
- · Front Heated seats
- · Alpine head unit
- · Custom Floor Mats that say BMW (Driver) 325i (Passengers)
- · Keyless entry, alarm and remote start
- · Blue lights that shine on the floor in the front and rear.
- - A Control module that allows them to be on or bounce to the music
- · Black lights behind the front headrests
Currently have an Alpine 1000W amp, 2 MTX thunder 8500 12” subs, a custom box and a ½ farad capacitor in the car too. Willing to sell those too but there would be an additional $400 for them. (New value is over $1500 for set-up)
Other items included:
- · Box of spare parts that you can have. They include extra headlight assemblies, clips, etc
- · Clear universal Mat Covers for front and rear
- · Front headlight protective 3M Sticky covers (Sort of like a clear screen protector for your phone)
- · Car cover
- · 2 maintenance manuals (Haynes & Bentley)
- · 4 sets of keys, 2 sets with remotes and 2 additional keys
- Odometerworkssporadically (Think gear inside might need to be replaced)
- Unsure of AC System Functionality- I believe the system works but am not sure (Winter in Ct still). It was convertedto 134a a few years back.
This would be a great car for a rally car, an e30 enthusiast, a high school / college student
In reality …… it is a great car for anyone!
Sale is final and NO warranty is given on the car.
Upon completion of the purchase there is a NON Refundable deposit of $500 required within 48hrs.
Not sure how EBAY does test drives but if they allow it them or viewings or mechanics to check out the car I welcome it.
Car is located in CT. You must arrange pick up post auction.
Seriousbidders only!I have been a ebay member for over 13 years and my feedback speaks for itself!
Feel free to ask any questions you may have PRIOR to buying.