1984 BMW E30 325e, M50 Motor Professionally Swapped
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 205,000
- VIN: WBAAB6404E1010993
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: M50
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 BMW 3-Series
Heartbroken E30 owner here. I am military and just received a 3-year oversees assignment and my family can only take one vehicle with us. After a tense game of paper/rock/scissors, my E30 lost to my wife's SUV. This car may never be a perfect show car, but it will always be an amazing daily-driver experience.
- M50 Vanos (225HP to Wheels)
- Motor swapped done professionally by Jim Walters at Cult Motorsports
- Custom wiring harness by Markert Motorworks
- Custom down pipe and exhaust system done by Syncro Design and Cult Motorsports
- Tuned and Chipped by Markert Motorworks
- ECU relocated to glovebox
- New H&R OE Sports Spings (1.25" lower back, 1.00" lower front)
- New strut mounts in front and rear
- New control arms with AKG bushings
- New sway bar links
- New tire rods
- Upgraded 4:10 Limited Slip Differential
- New Autocraft Battery and connections
- New Driveshaft center bearings
- A/C - works great and blows cold
- Sun Roof - functions perfect
- Perfectly-functional Sun Roof
- Odometer has been refreshed and is fully functional. Gears have been swapped for gears with stronger plastic that will last longer.
- OBC light has been swapped for an LED backlight unit, ensuring it will not go out.
- Stick shift with new bushings and relocated to center shifting position after swap. No weird angles.
- Vehicle has a salvage title from a previous owner (several owners ago). I purchased the car for $6500 in 2015 and had a complete mechanical/structural inspection prior (documentation can be provided). I invested $2000 additional after purchase (documentation can be provided).
- Vehicle has some rust in the rear quarter panels; no rust on the frame or chassis