1994 BMW 325i Convertible RED Vintage 3-Series *ULTRA LOW MILES*
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 19,243
- VIN: WBABJ6324RJD35226
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.5 Liter DOHC
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 BMW 3-Series
- Under 19,500 miles driven (since new) or about 800 miles per year!
- Every BMW 3-series luxury option available
- Original spare, jack & tools
- Original manual, paperwork, and 2x keys
- Last major service done at 17,419 miles ($3500 value)
- All tires replaced at 17,570 miles
- Carfax report dated 06/2017 includes service records
- BMW 325i convertible, red
- Automatic transmission
- 2.5 Liter DOHC 24-valve 6-cylinder engine
- Rear wheel drive
- Limited slip differential
- Dual airbags
- ABS brakes
- Full leather interior, sand beige
- Heated front seats
- Power front seats
- Power convertible top
- Power door locks,mirrors,windows
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Climate control
- BMW stereo/tape (uninstalled, but included)
- BMW remote control alarm
- BMW on-board computer
- LoJack theft-proof system
- Cruise control
- Fog lights
- Alloy wheels + Michelin MXM4 16" tires
- Leased new in 1994in Miami, Florida. Kept in Florida residence and mainly used during owner's winter visits. Purchased at end of lease having only 3000 miles driven.
- Sold to above owner's son in 1996. Garage-kept and well-maintained, car was again sold in 2017 because the son moved and could not take car with him.
- Current owner is letting it go because of space constraints.
- owner's manual
- 2 keys
- original tool kit, spare tire, and jack
- original brochure from 1994
- receipt documentation
- car cover
This pre-owned car is overall in excellent condition for its age. It drives normally with no issues. All the power features work,includingAC, stereo, cruise control, alarm, lights, and wipers. The original BMW radio (included, but untested) was replaced with the Alpine CD stereo (currently installed). Never in any accident, the bright red exterior is 100% original paint. Apart from normal wear/tear, there are some nicks and scratches (see rear driver-side wheel well and bumpers) and a light ding above the rear driver-side bumper. The interior is also in great shape with normal signs of wear. The leather seats and dashboard are clean with no readily-visible stress cracks, and the carpets look good. The convertible top is overall in good condition with some wear marks on the sides (see photos), but the rear window is clean and clear.
This is a truly exceptional vintage 3-series that we have ever seen!
AS-IS / NO WARRANTY:
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. Buyer is also responsible to research and comply with all DMV regulations before and after sale. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Terms and Conditions:
Fee and Tax Information: 5% deposit due within 48 hours. Remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. Bank wire is preferred. We do not accept personal checks, credit cards, or PayPal (although PayPal may be used for the 5% deposit). Winning bidder must contactuswithin48 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. If no contact is made within 48 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Most banks and credit unions do not finance vehicles older than 1995 or with more than 100K miles. If financing, make sure that your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding. Please arrange financing prior to bidding.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing a search for 'auto shippers'.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Serious bidders/buyers only. Non-paying winning bidders will be reported to eBay.