E30 BMW 325is (5 Speed Manual)
Price: US $12,000.00 Item location: Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 325is
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 180,000
- VIN: WBAAA130XH8250648
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: m20b25
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 BMW 3-Series 325is1987 BMW 325is. This car has been thoroughly taken care of and worked over. The maintenance log and receipts will come with the car. This is the IS model from 1987 so it originally came with the sport seats, m steering wheel, spoiler, front valence and a 3.7 differential. The bumpers were replaced with European model bumpers from the same year. It has also been fitted with a harness bar, 5 point harnesses and corbeau bucket racing seats. The wheels a Simmons racing wheels. It has the updated ECU from a later model e30. The car has front slotted rotors and steel braided brake lines. The suspension was replaced with the European speced Bilstein shocks and some Eurosport lowering springs bringing it to a much more appropriate right height. This car is not equipped with a radio, air conditioning or ABS system, however they were options in 1987 and can be equipped.
Important Maintenace Notes:
- The timing belt, water pump and coolant hoses were all replaced the in 2012 by the previous owner
- When the car was first purchased in 2013 all the fluids were changed, (differential, transmission, coolant, oil, brake fluid), as well as the fuel filter, valve cover gasket, power steering fluid reservoir, shifter bushings as well a a short throw shifter.
-The car was stripped down and painted John Deere Yellow in 2014. All the appropriate repairs and coatings were done before painting. The sunroof was removed and replaced with a carbon fiber panel. Headlights and tail lights were all replaced.
- The tires were replaced in 2015 as well as fitting the car with Corbeau seats and a 5 point harness setup ( I still have the original sports seats for the car in storage I will sell separately). Transmission mounts replaced as well as the rear output shaft seal.
- The carpet was replaced with anthracite carpet in 2016, as well as the headliner and front windshield. Both rear wheel bearings were replaced
- The front and rear bumpers were replaced with the European speced bumpers in 2017. Both rear half shafts were replaced.