Extra Clean 1995 BMW 530i E34. 2-OWNER RUST-FREE CA CAR! 110K MILES! NO RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 5-Series
- Trim: 530i
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 110,830
- VIN: wbahe2322sge91033
- Engine size: 3.0 LITER V8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Sunroof, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 BMW 5-Series
Offered for an appreciating new owner at NO RESERVE is this clean 1995 BMW 530i E34 sedan!
Finished in "Oxfordgrun" metallic over tan leather, his 99.9% rust-free E34-chassis sedan has been driven a mere 110,800 miles since purchased new right here in the San Francisco bay area. It sports an excellent running 200+ horsepower 3.0 liter V8 engine mated to a 5 speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes with anti-lock. Amenities on this semi-classic five series sedan include heated electric leather seats, ual airbags, raction control, 5" mesh alloy wheels with good rubber, ir conditioning, lectric windows and sunroof, ruise control and more. This accident-free car is being sold with a clear and clean California title. It is a great value for the price of the sales tax alone on a new BMW three series! Happy bidding!
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS AND/OR IN-PERSON MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 530i is in good to very good all original condition with only a few nicks, cratches and other light blemishes one would expect from a 20 year-old vehicle.
The interior of this non-smoker 5er is also in good to very good condition as well with all gauges and controls in working order. Imperfections inside the car including some light wear on the upholstery, /c not blowing cold and the stereo inoperative.
This 1995 BMW starts perfectly, uns well with smooth V8 acceleration, ice handling and strong and secure braking. For a more ultimate driving experience I recommend replacement of the soft front shocks along with the lower control arm bushings.
THE DETAILS AND $$$
1. This 1995 BMW will besold with clean and clear California title. It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.