*1977 BMW 630CSi E24 "SHARK"! 1-OWNER 1ST YEAR CLASSIC 4 SPD STICK! NO RESERVE*
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 6-Series
- Trim: 630CSi
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 156,789
- VIN: 5500403
- Engine size: 3.0 LITER INLINE SIX CYLINDER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 BMW 6-Series
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1977 BMW 630CSi 4 speed coupe!
THIS IS A NO-RESERVE 5-DAY AUCTION ENDING WEDNESDAY, UGUST 19TH, 015 6:00PM PST!
Finished in gunmetal grey metallic over original black leather hides, his classic E24 "shark" was purchased new here in California almost forty years ago! The NON-working odometer shows 156,789 miles though the true and actual mileage is unknown. This 630CSi is part of my personal collection of classics, ll of which are being offered for sale due to loss of lease as of August 31st, 015! This first-year six series coupe sports a good running 3.0 liter fuel-injected inline six cylinder engine mated to the factory 4 speed manual transmission, our wheel disc brakes 15" Alpina-style alloy wheels with Michelin tires, lectric sunroof, lectric windows and Sony CD stereo. This classic BMW is being sold with clean and clear California "rainbow" title and expired registration hence my preference to sell to a non-California buyer.
Offered here on Ebay .......This classic BMW is a great value for considerably less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new base model three series sedan!
PLEASE CALL650-307-2251 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1977 BMW is in decent but unexceptional condition overall. While the body and structural areas of this car are quite free from any corrosion, he [RE]paint shows many worn, hipped and imperfect areas especially on the front hood. The period-correct 15" Alpina-type wheels are in nice condition with good rubber and faded Roundel center caps. This is a great candidate with solid bones for a complete restoration. The good news is that, hile most all BMWs of this era are corroded and useless, his is a very solid California specimen!
The interior of this non-smoker 630csi is in good original condition overall with nice door panels, arely-cracked dash, ood original carpeting, xcellent heat and Sony stereo. It is far from perfect with worn and splitting two front seats seams, orn steering wheel leather [but I am also including an extra wheel shown in the trunk photo], arped rear speaker pods, noperative odometer and a/c not blowing cold, tereo not working, wo inop electric windows and discolored and stuck sunroof panel.
This BMW starts perfectly with very good running engine and excellent shifting transmission with nice smooth clutch feel. The suspension feels tight but I cannot attest to the driving as the brake calipers are seized from sitting idle for the past few years. It will need brake rebuilding before venturing very far and I suggest towing to its new owner!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1977 BMW is located in San Carlos, alifornia just 10 miles south of San Francisco Airport. It will besold with clear and clean California certificate of title. It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied. I STRONGLY PREFER to sell this car to a NON-CALIFORNIA buyer BUT if purchased by a California resident it will technically be sold as a "PARTS CAR ONLY" and smog will be the responsibility of the new owner AFTER required repairs are made to the car! I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.