1991 BMW 325i Convertible E30 - Nice!
Price: US $3,800.00 Item location: Burlingame, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: 325ic
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 202,450
- VIN: WBABB2314MEC26201
- Color: Alpine White II
- Engine size: 2.5L 2494CC 152Cu. In. l6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Indigo
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 BMW 3-Series 325icI have up for sale a nice 1991 BMW E30 325ic. It is a pretty original car, nd is a rarer plastic bumper convertible with leather interior.
Passes smog in CA, ew tags and ready for transfer202,4xx miles on a working odometerNo rust
- Alpine White II on Indigo Blue leather
- Late model plastic bumpers
- Matching VINs on all panels except the driver side fender, hich is a BMW replacement DOT-R stamped fender.
- Top recently replaced, n excellent shape and has been converted to a manual top.
- Interior in very good condition for its age. No cracks or tears in the front seats. One puncture on the rear seat bench, nd one tear in the stitching up top on the rear seats
- Clean uncracked dash
- All windows working
- New cat and exhaust
- Just performed engine tune up consisting of a new Continental timing belt and pulley, long with a coolant system flush, ew water pump belt, park plugs, il change, alve cover breather hose, nd intake boot.
- Paint is good around the car, xcept for the trunk lid, hich the previous owner has painted in white primer. Not very noticeable until you get close, r someone points it out. It also has an "is" spoiler installed, nd a new "i" lip.
- Automatic transmission. Some people like an automatic, nd cruising with an auto does suite a convertible very well, ut the transmission itself is starting to lose reverse. It will not reverse up an incline. Flat surface it will reverse fine, ut the clutches will slip if it needs to push the car up an incline. A fairly common problem with these transmissions. Other than reverse, he transmission operates perfectly fine. I have a known perfectly good automatic transmission pulled from a running car that is included with the sale.
- A/C not working. The compressor comes on, akes no strange noises, ut the system has no freon in it. Might only need a charge, ight need a leak fixed - not sure.
I'm pricing the car VERY fairly in light of the transmission swap needed. I've recently seen late model convertibles in mint condition with asking prices between $11-14k. This era of BMW's are going up in value, nd lower production late model convertibles are going to be some of the more valuable E30's to own. I'm a BMW enthusiast, ave too many E30's, nd I'm downsizing.
This BMW is being sold AS-IS, ith no warranty of any kind, xpress or implied, ncluding warrant of merchantabilityor fitness for a particular purpose. This is a used vehicle, nd I have done my best to describe its current condition, ut please take the opportunity to look over all the photos and contact me with any questions or concerns prior to purchasing.