1986 BMW E30 325ES
Price: US $2,500.00 Item location: Gambrills, Maryland, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 325e Automatic
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 99,602
- VIN: WBAAB6402G1219202
- Color: Bronzit
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan/Houndstooth
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 BMW 3-Series 325e AutomaticAn excellent example, BMW 325ES. A classic and in very nice shape. No rust. Great driver --smooth, tracks straight, delivers great fuel economy. Absolutely ready to take you anywhere in comfort and reliability. Everything works including radio, onboard computer (no faults), A/C, heat, odometer (mileage is accurate/true) etc. The following are new (within 150 miles of installation):
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Struts and Shocks
- Rear Shock Mounts
- Front Control Arms and Bushings
- Tie Rod Assemblies
- Tires and Alignment
- Timing belt, tensioner, water pump, and drive belts
- On board light for computer
- Shift linkage bushings
More pictures including video of engine running:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvTy52Yff8VRtpw6QRwCZEcAtLLgCw
- There is a spot on the drivers seat lower bolster where the prior owner apparently attempted to stop a wear spot by placing some sort of glue, likely epoxy, on the fabric to stop it from further wear. You can see this in one of the photos.
- Drivers side front fender lip chewed on by the prior owners' dog --see additional photos in OneDrive cloud storage for a picture of this. A relatively minor issue and a good conversation piece. This is a true story as told by the woman who sold the car to me.
- There is a crack on the dash as seen in the photo
Please note the car is advertised locally as well and as such I reserve the right to end this auction. The car is sold as is but truly is ready to go. Transportation is the responsibility of the buyer. I will help in anyway I can with logistics, etc.