bmw 3 series wagon touring California plated
Price: - Item location: Fremont, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: 318i
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Touring
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 118,500
- VIN: WBAAG82080EA75611
- Color: Red
- Engine size: M40
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Design Edition
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 BMW 3-Series Touring-1991 318i Automatic right hand drive
-117k miles on working odometer
-imported 100% legally under the 25 year rule, and it has already been plated in california. this process can be very expensive and time consuming, so that hard part is out of the way. for that reason, i would aim this ad more towards a california buyer, as this is the hardest state to get an import titled in.
-no cancerous rust on the car anywhere as far as i can tell.
-ive owned it for almost 2 years, and it is fully insured for a 15k value.
-in my ownership, ive replaced the brake lines, done 3 oil changes, serviced the automatic transmission, fixed a leak in the exhaust, and replaced the wiring harness.
-it is currently my daily driver, and it has been 100% reliable in doing that job. gets decent mpg and runs and drives very well.
-the only thing id recommend doing soon would be a suspension overhaul as the struts and springs are starting to feel a little soft.
- the only modifications ive done to the car is the Garageistic subframe reinforcement kit, the rest are all interior related. when i bought the car, i started hoarding parts, and i have a bunch of stuff i can sell in addition to the car, and prices can be discussed with potential buyer.
-interior is very rare "last design edition" touring specific red/anthracite cloth recaro sport seats, with matching rear folding split bench, door cards, and rare rear headrests. this interior is 1 of 200 only, and alone would be worth right around the 2k range if you can even find it. does not come with momo steering wheel, will be sold with original.
- exterior is in really good shape for being 26 years old. people compliment it all the time, but it is not showroom either, it does have some scratches, and a couple of small dings here and there, but overall very nice shape imho.
-misc - the brakes are in good shape, tires have lots of life left, all electrics work, but there is no a/c since it is a uk car, and the radio is not hooked up ( i just use a bluetooth speaker ). front and rear wipers work, signals, lights, etc all work. headliner is all intact and sunroof works well just as it should. there are 3 small cracks on the dash.
- overall i think ive covered most of the car. it is a u.k. car, so all the euro options are standard such as smiley headlights, euro grill, euro trim, euroweaves, euroclock, etc. its already got some rare bits installed, the car is already california plated, and of course is a zero rust car. as mentioned before, its turn key and i daily drive it so milage will slowly rise as time passes.
local pickup available, im located in San Franciscobay area. or i can help arrange shipping at buyers expense. car is sold as is with no warranty intended or implied, no refunds, all sales are final. if you have any questions, feel free to message me and i will do my best to answer them to the best of my knowledge.