1990 BMW 325i coupe
Price: - Item location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: 325i
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 87,000
- VIN: WBAAA2310LAE72103
- Color: Bronzitbeige metallic
- Engine size: M20b25
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Natur
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 BMW 3-SeriesCalifornia car. This car has been in Maryland for approximately 1 1/2 years. Body has 130k, recently swapped in a m20b25 with 87k. donor engine from an 89 325i. Automatic. All maintenance, parts and engine have been installed professionally with paperwork to prove it. 1000 miles on current build. Clean California title. Inspection and registration ready!
-falken ziex 329's all around with 800 miles on them
-new kenwood deck
-new 10" alpine sub/new kicker amp
-new speaker wiring
-Gates racing timing belt/ new contitech belts everywhere else.
- new wheel bearing in the front passenger side.
-new timing belt tensioner
-new water pump
-new transmission filter, fresh fluid
-new rear main seal
-new paper oil pan gasket
-new valve cover gasket
-new exhaust manifold gaskets
-new Bosch distributor cap and rotor
-new Bosch o2 sensor
-new engine mount bushings/trans bushings
-new lemforder sway bar links
-new gaskets EVERYWHERE
-new lemforder control arms and e36 bushings
-new shocks all around
-new pioneer front speakers
-new Bosch rear pads & rotors
-new valve exhaust hose
-new glovebox latch
Lots of bits and pieces that I haven't listed.
-mtech 1 steering wheel
- 3 piece strut tower brace
-borbet type c reps
-dash in good condition
-rear seat/carpet/ roofline in good condition
-premium sound package
-Oem e30 urethane mudflaps
- starter going out / brand new Bosch starter to come with sale. Quoted labor $200
- paint ok
- doors work great, aesthetically not so great.
- rear bumper guard is cracked
- a little water in the right rear tail light
- minor trunk leak (minor battery tray rust)
Engine was purchased from bimmer motor world in Ga. swap and maintenance done at bimmer buddies llc. in November 2016.
I'm only interested in selling because I am moving back to Los Angeles.